Thursday, March 27, 2008

One....Word....Survey....



You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.
Not as easy as you might think.
I.
will.
add.
a.
few.
more.



1. Cellphone: On
2. Relationship: None
3. My hair: curly
4. Work: blah
5. My sibling/siblings: phenomenal
6. My favorite thing: running
7. My dream last night: disturbing
8. Favorite drink: water
9. Dream car: mercedes benz
10. The room I’m in: livingroom
11. My shoes: crocs
12. My fears: panic attacks
13. What do I want to be in 10 years: alive
14. Who did I hang out with this weekend: anthony, dawn, dhru, philip
15. What I am not good at: dancing
16. Muffin: sure
17. One of my wish list items: new ipod
18. Where I grew up: brooklyn, ny
19. Last thing I did: take out garbage
20) wearing: boxers
21. Not wearing: bra
22. My pets: none
23. My computer: dell
24. My life: confusing
25. My mood: serene
26. Missing: sister
27. What I am thinking about right now: food
28. My car: old
29. kitchen: clean
30. My weather: rainy
31. Favorite color: blue
32. Last time I laughed: today
33. Last time I cried: today
34. School: boring
35. Love: life
36. Fruit: mango
37. Mood: serene

So, blogger friends please do this on your blog and let me know in a comment! I would be interested to see your 1 word answers...this was fun! Thanks
hihorosie
blog comments powered by Disqus