Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring has sprung my friends!!!!!


Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise.



First, HAPPY SPRING TIME!!! This day rocks in so many ways! I feel it! What is it, you may ask? Well, may i dare to say i feel "raw"??? Juicy raw, sprouty raw, fruity raw and most of all NOT gassy raw! This reminds me that as soon as the door closes behind us, the one in front of us is wide open for all of us to enter! It's really that simple.

I did a lot, and i mean A LOT of thinking since my last post and somehow my mind led my ever so gently back to the place i need to be! I don't want to get to philosophical here but i believe there was a higher power leading me and i was smart enought to follow.

If i ran the other way, where would i be? Maybe, laying in bed with my comfy comforter over my head? It's a big possibility! Maybe, moving from said bed to kitchen to eat a yodel, ding dong or [insert gasp] twinkie! Possibliity? Maybe, burning my running shoes? Slight possibility...I am not saying i am weak. Far from it, but these thoughts ran through my mind when i was spending QT with my porcelain friend (thanks monica). Fleeting thoughts they were, but somehow as i was spending time with my friend, i saw yodels floating by! By gosh, they were there, in all their chocolatey glory!

Ok, shaking my head, hair flailing i closed my eyes and imagined the biggest, most colorful salad floating by! Sprouts starting falling, jicima smelled oh so good. The scent of basil just totally hooked me. By the time i exited the bathroom, i was hungry for more. Eager to learn, excited that today is the first day of spring! This means so many things...Rebirth, renewal, colors, bright sunshine, love, life, health, relationships, reading, music, music, more music, starting book 2 of Anastasia, greenmarkets, nature walks, running....what else???

I feel happy today! I have a wonderful new project i am working on, which will enable me to hone my writing skills. This excites me to no end.

I've been given the gift of having some wonderful friends here. This helps tremendously in more ways than i can articulate. So, here's a shout out to you all!!! TO YOU ALL!!!

Gotta say this: Somehow i find this funny, yet simple. Ready?

"Lets hug it out bitch" Nothing like a good hug right??? Let me end the way i began!



Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise.

blog comments powered by Disqus