Friday, September 12, 2008

Superstar..........















LIKE!!! I like that!! So you go here wordle, you put in words, blogs, anything really and it spits out based on your words a sort of “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. The images you create with Wordle are yours to use however you like. You can print them out, or save them to the Wordle gallery to share with your friends. It's very cool. Try it. Post it on your blog. Tell me!!! Or not!! I like mine because the word like is prominent. Lots of good words in mine actually.

I try to understand why i feel certain ways. Try as i might, i never really come to an understanding. Raw cool is so not cool tonight. Just bullshit really but i feel as if i'm just floating. Too much stuff. I need to get rid of stuff. Create a place of simplicity and space. A place of feeling safe. I'm working on it. It's just happening slower than i anticipated.

















What am i thinking?? Well, i think something along the lines of "i shouldn't post this photo in my blog, should I?"

Which version is better?????




i'm such a loser!
blog comments powered by Disqus