Saturday, July 5, 2008

Give me a truth i can believe in.....


Honor, Code, Loyalty!!

I like these words! But can i handle the truth!! You bet i can! Give it to me straight up. I don't really care now do i? Give me a truth i can belive in and grasp! There's too many truths, yet really only one!

I can live my life knowing the truths. Knowing i posess honor and loyalty. For me, there is no other way. I live by a code!


Everyone goes through life learning, trying to adapt and survive. We all have our own set of values and frames of reference on how we tackle any given situation. Here is a shortlist of heartfelt thoughts and items I strive to live by or a personal code of conduct if you will.

1) Live tomorrow’s life today!
2) Never forget to say a simple please, thank you etc.
3) Never use the word ‘Ugly’ or all it’s variations to describe another human being.
4) Always tell the truth, and if you somehow cannot then I rather you be silent.
5) If there is no trust, then there is no relationship.
6) Listen with you ears and your heart, not with your mouth.
7) Choose your battles wisely, not all battles are worth fighting for nor are some even ‘battles’ to begin with.
8)If you do decide to engage in a battle, be prepared to lose. For no one ever truly wins in a battle.
9) Life is simple, it is man that makes it complicated.
10)You can only grow and move forward in life when you constantly challenge yourself.
11) Be grateful.
12) Happiness is not a state of being elated or high on life but rather it comes with inner peace and contentment.
13) Be humble.
14) The more you give, the more you receive.
15) Be the last to raise your voice
16) Count to ten, (once I have collected my wits and calm down, I can find an appropriate response)
17. Failing is fine. Aiming for second best isnt.
18) Dont dwell in the past (Live here. Live now. Live in this moment)
19) If you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all. (REAL IMPORTANT)
19) Go that extra step in trying to please or help somebody


Welcome to my Life
To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life

Sure, i find all the depressing songs don't i? But, you know this song speaks to me and i will go with it.

Why should i feel crappy all the time? It's insane isn't it? I know that what i do and how i live is right for me. If others think differently so be it. Everything i do makes sense to me. I will not ask for acceptence because i accept myself. I will not ask for opinions because only my opinion counts for me! I will be who i am and not change.
blog comments powered by Disqus