Saturday, August 23, 2008

An unwashed sock in the laundry basket of life!!!















Michelle Onesock

Does this ever happen to you?? You know, you do the wash/laundry and you know for a fact that you accounted for all the dirty socks you wore that week. They were all there, in the laundry basket ready for washing! You smiled, all smug knowing that this time you had them beat! Dirty socks will not get the best of me!!

The laundry is done. You start looking and your all like YES! So far so good. Each sock i find has their counterpart waiting for it. Then, you get to the last sock...hmmm...you look around and down and all you seem to see is 1 sock. WTF??? These are your favorite socks too! The pair you always save for last to wear because you want to show the world how cool you really are! You do a throuough search to no avail!! That pair of socks is gone. Lost somewhere mysteriously! Probably with all the other lost socks that people have lost over the years!

It's pretty crazy really but it does happen. It happens to the best of us. Happens to me all the time and believe me, i have A LOT of socks!

I have yet to come up with a solution to this mystery of life. Not sure if i ever will.



So, i am a bit under the weather. I developed some sort of cold/cough/chesty thing all in the matter of a day. I was thinking that maybe i am rundown because of all of the running i've been doing, but i then realized that running really builds up the immune system. With proper rest of course, which i have not been getting. So, there you have the culprit. Not enough rest. Not rundown, just tired.

I am working it out though. I am on day 27 of my running streak. There is literally no way i am stopping now, short of some sort of freak of nature happening. It just ain't gonna happen.

With my garmie on my left hand, i clocked in at 3.3 miles. Couldn't do more. Please think good thoughts for me to finish up this thing i started. I am not asking anybody to pray. Just do whatever it is you do to send good vibes to people.









So, i'd like to share with you a freaking really cool feature on the Mac! It's simply called a screenshot plus widget. You download it and you can take photos of anything on your desktop! It enables you to become very creative very easily! Too easy almost! The top photo is my docking station or as i like to call it, my parking lot and the photo underneath is part of what you see when you click on something called dashboard which is the second from the left on the parking lot!

What i love about the Mac is how user friendly it is. If you know how to navigate through itunes you can certainly use a Mac Book!

I am craving a Starbucks beverage. Lucky for me, i have a Starbucks within walking distance from my home. Or is it lucky??

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." jack kerouac


Mr. Slyde over at slydesblog featured this video and with his permission i'd like to feature it here. It's called pilobolus. Very cool, i've never seen anything like it! I am hoping they stop over in my area so that i can grab a ticket or two!!

In slydes words:
Anyway, here is Pilobolus. If you haven't seen them yet, prepare to be freaking AMAZED.....
blog comments powered by Disqus