Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our Connected World


Do you feel connected to me? Do you even want to be? Well, if you twitter or facebook or even read this blog then we are. Connected. Forever, pretty much. If you know my PIN# or my CELL # you can text me and or message me on my Curve. Which is very sexy, by the way. Blackberry pretty much rocks ~ and believe me, I am an APPLE person/nerd, but I am addicted to my Curve.

In a way, its creepy to be so available to the internets. If I poop, the world knows. If I feel depressed the world knows. If I am really happy, the world pretends not to know. Yeah, thats usually the way it happens. Scary.

Oh believe me, I pick and choose whom I let in. It is not as if the entire internets knows what I do and when. Because that would be stalker like. So, who am I? What do I represent here?

Well, at first it was all raw all the time. And I don't mean raw sex or raw naked, I mean raw food. I was so into it that I was blinded to to the amazingness that is cupcakes and pumpkin ale and chili and like real food. And so, little by little I started turning around in a complete circle and started eating cooked food. And I liked it damn it. A lot! Too much maybe, I gained just a bit of weight. Then my running took over. Then I got injured and started biking. Then I liked biking and incorporated that with my running and it all clicked.

Then I started twittering and facebooking and I connected. With a lot of old friends and more importantly, new friends. Runners and eaters and lovers and funny people and sad people and inspiring people and amazing people. To good to be true people.

Now I am connected to the world and the world is somehow connected to me. In a great way.

I am sad that my rawcool blog has fallen by the wayside because I love this blog. I want to keep it going. I want people to read me and know me. I am simply a lover of feeling good and having the best that life offers to me. And I go get it. I seek it out. I enjoy everything I do. And I love everything I do.

I try to be as positive as I can. Even, when I am depressed I am positive. Positivity attracts positive and good people. I am caring, perhaps to a fault but I can't help that. Nor do I want to.

















So, look at this cute guy. He is a bit of a zombie isn't he? Woah, good segue huh? Just some thoughts about Halloween. It is COMING!! 13 days from today. I dig Halloween a lot and 4 days before the 31st is my day of birth. YEAH!!

The Light Shines In Darkness:
ET LUX IN TENEBRIS LUCET


This is special to me. For a special lady. Whom I believe, believes that the light does shine even in the very dark of the night. I keep her in my daily thoughts because I love her, and I ask that you do the same. She doesn't deserve what she is going through right now.

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it’s evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don’t you know that you can count me out?


Don’t you know it’s gonna be all right
all right, all right






I do not comprehend a lot of what happens in this world, but I try to deal with it as best as I can. Do you? What do you all do when shit happens and things seem hard?? Do you smile and pretend life is grand? Do you? I do! I am told not to, by WWLLD! She drills it into me to be real. Keep it real. Don't pretend. Ya know.














"Look, I'm not the one with the problem, okay? It's the world that seems to have a problem with *me*! People take one look at me and go Aargh! Help! Run! A big stupid ugly ogre! They judge me before they even know me." -- Shrek

Please don't judge me. Get to know me. I am a wonderful person. I am connected to you all in small ways and big ways. I love you all.
blog comments powered by Disqus