Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's The First Of The Month


Bone Thugs-N-Harmony- First of the Month
Wake up, wake up, wake up it's the 1st of the month
To get up, get up, get up so cash your checks and get up

What up yo? You all doing good? I've been all buzy and shit and my blog is paying the price BUT I have decided to try this. I will try to write a post every single day of December!! Can I do it? Whatcha think?

What better way to start December than with a survey!! Steal it if you want to I didn't make it up yo!

Just pick the first word that you think of when you associate yourself with that category. Don't overthink it.

If I was a/an ___runner__, I'd be ___epic___

TV show: Dexter
Song: All these things I've done ~ The Killers
Movie: Garden State
Book: Born to Run by Chris McDougall
Fictional character: Hank Moody
City: New York Fuck yeah
Verb: Eat
Color: orange
Animal: gazelle
Emotion: frustrated
Article of clothing: running gloves
Flavor: sweet
Food: lasagna
Vice: icecream
Plant: kiwi tree
Mythological animal: hobbit
Letter: X
Inanimate object: ipod
School Activity: cooking
Positive attribute: loving
Negative attribute: needy

Now you go.

blog comments powered by Disqus