Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Shade Of Poison Trees















If you knew,
What I know,
Would you try?
Before your time
Has run on you
And worn you down

Would you know,
What you desire,
In your heart?


So these are my VFF's. My Vibram Five Fingers KSO's which means Keep Stuff Out. I like to say Keep Shit Out though. I run in them about once a week about 3 miles at a time. They are awesome. I really dig running in them because you are basically running barefoot and I am sure you all remember way back when, when you were kids running free. Yeah, it's like that only now I am not a kid bur a runner trying to find some balance and fun to keep it all interesting. Check them out here VFF's

Thanksgiving was awesome. Just my family. That's all I needed this year. And a great stat about my running. I hit 100 mile months 4 times this year. August was 125 miles. How cool is that?

Usually, Michelle, the wiser you are, the easier life gets.

But then, the happier you are, the less you need easy, the faster you can run, and the higher you can jump.
Go for happy,
The Universe
















Peace out.
blog comments powered by Disqus