Saturday, August 22, 2009

Caring is fucking creepy.









I got the biggest laugh ever yesterday. I laughed and I laughed until I was writhing on the floor, really uncontrollably for about 15 seconds. Yeah, thats all the time I gave it or had time for. See, I have a life.

I detest bloggers who are so uncreative they simply and simply being the key word here, they simply copy and paste other peoples words. I suppose when life is a bore, they need to look elsewhere for ideas. It's ok, I wouldn't except anything more.

But the real question is, why? I believe it is a call for attention of some sort. You know, woah is me....come read the words of another person and be amused. Wanna see the words? Sure, why not!!

Goodness! I have been blocked! Rec'd this email today:

(OH WOAH IS ME - I've been blocked from facebook) Need a kleenex?

i don't know if you've seen but i decided at this time to take you off my facebook as well as me taking me off of your facebook. if you would like an explantation I can provide you with one, but I feel its for the best. It is not as though I have anything to hide, because I never ever write anything personal or private on my facebook. When i see what you write, and I don't click onto your page, I just see it on my homepage, I scratch my head in disbelief. Wondering why you would write for the whole world to see all your personal business. It is odd to me. I just don't want to be reading about all that so I removed you.
I have really done a lot of thinking and I think it is for the best if we cease contact with each other. While I appreciate you asking about my running the half marathon, we really have nothing to say to one another. You have a lot on your plate and I really have no place in your world nor do you in mine. We are just too different and I can't see us having any sort of friendship now or probably ever.
I don't mean to be harsh. I also don't get why the forum people still come and read my blog. That is another thing that baffles me. I left there and people are still interested in what I have to say. With the way I curse on my blog you would think the forum peeps wouldn't want any part of that.
Anyway, I wish you all the best -----. Stay healthy, eat healthy, continue biking or whatever you do for exercise. That guy ----seems to be leading you in the right direction, I guess. Except, you should be able to eat whatever the heck you want to eat.
I am actually doing really great and I am in a good place now.

I'm not upset about this at all. People I have shared this with find it amusing.


Guess what? I feel really uncreative right now.
I'm not upset about this at all. People I have shared this with find it amusing!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus