Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HomeTown Glory...














I stepped on the moon tonight. It was kinda scary. I was all alone - so I left.














And then I ended up in a fish tank. Not to scary - it was mostly guppies or some small colorful fishies. It was cool. It smelled good and the fish were nice to me.














Closed my eyes and I was at a spectacular waterfall. I don't know exactly where I was, but who cares. It was stunning and peaceful and just what I needed.














Yeah, so I have a hairy armpit. I am in Paris where it's all the rage. I had fun here. Ate lots of bread and cheese and stuff. It's what they do. It's how they roll, in Paris.

Eventually though I needed to come home. I wanted to come home. But home meant something different because I am making it different. Changes need to be made and I am making them. Slow and steady wins the race every time.

I need to buck up and get strong. I need to shrug it all off - flick those pesky thoughts out of my head. And I am doing it. Slowly and surely. I am doing what I need to do.

Here is what I do know, though -
My heart is always in the right place.
I try to hard sometimes.
Peeps will like me or not. I no longer care.
I am a good person, mostly.
I give way to much.
I hardly take.
The world is a big scary place
Sometimes, I need help with stuff
Mostly, I don't
I am not an expert on anything
Running is a passion of mine
Running has taught me stuff
I teach myself stuff
I love mojitos
I only worry about the important stuff
I am part of a tribe and its a good tribe to be a part of
I love chia seeds
I also love smoothies
I also love to run

I can only be who I am. Take it or leave it. The energy I expend worrying can be better used for more creative pursuits. I feel too deeply and I need to take that feeling to another level.

I have spent way to much time trying to fit in and be accepted. Then, I discovered that I do indeed fit in and I am accepted. I may be a square trying to fit into a circle or some shit like that, but I am also a person that doesn't need to conform. I like being different and that makes me similar to 100% of the peeps I know. Because the folks I know are all different and special.

Maybe I think to much, perhaps I don't think enough. Either way - I am home now and I feel at peace.

"What's it going to be... reasons or results? Art Turoc

If you can understand, dear Michelle, that the 3 greatest obstacles between you and the life of your wildest dreams are actually imaginary, a product of your mind alone, I do believe we’ll blow the wheels clear off this popsicle stand.



“Push-Ups” for everyone,
The Universe




blog comments powered by Disqus