Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Let the bodies hit the floor!!!!


here we go, here we go, here we go now
One - Nothing wrong with me
Two - Nothing wrong with me
Three - Nothing wrong with me
Four - Nothing wrong with me
One - Something's got to give
Two - Something's got to give
Three - Something's got to give
Now!!!(you can't hurt me!)

I'm just in a really heavy metal/rock kinda mood!

Drowning Pool is a four-piece alternative metal/heavy metal band that was formed in 2001 in Dallas, Texas, United States. Check Drowning pool out here!!! The above song is great to run to in the last mile of a run! Really, i wouldn't steer you wrong!

Speaking of running i would love to tell you about my running goal or challenge. So, i came across this irun365. Yep, this guy is wanting to run every single day for 1 year! Not only is he wanting to do it, he is doing it!! So i thought to myself..what can i do to be noticed? What can i do to prove to myself that i can indeed set a goal and meet that goal. Suceed in setting a goal and then actually doing it!

Well, running right? Currently, I am on day 16 of consecutive days running. So, i then thought..what can i do to make myself keep going? It's August. Summer is sort of winding down. Just keep running, i thought. Well, obviously i cannot run every single day for 1 year. I just can't. Nor do i want to. But, i can run every day until August 31st! So, thats what i'm doing. A minimum of 5 miles a day until August 31. At that time i will have run for 35 consecutive days. Cool right?

So, in voraciously reading running blogs i came across this wonderful gentlemen seetedrun. Like you guys here, he always encourages me with wonderful, sometimes pretty funny comments over at my running blog
runningdowndreams. Don't worry, this is not a plug for you to read my running blog so don't feel pressured or stressed to have to add another blog to your nightly reading!!!

Once i was sure i wanted to do this, i sort of mentioned it in passing to Ted on his blogs comments. Jokingly, i said dude do it with me!!! And he said OK!!

Well i said this:

Ted, do it with me!! How cool would that be? We can totally support each other and cheer each other on!!

And Ted said this:

The book I am currently reading is about Dean Karnazes’ chronicles of his 50 marathons in 50 states in 50 consecutive days. If he can run 26.2 miles for 50 days in a row, I can run 5+ miles in 22 consecutive days with you as my virtual running partner. Bring it on !!! Let’s pull the feat and record it on daily basis via blog. You are on! Let rock and roll and have FUN !

So, that is exactly what we are doing! Having FUN!! The one and only thing we decided on is if either one of us feels pain while running, we stop. Simple!! Not worth any injuries!!!

So, thats how it went down! It's fun and challenging and i am loving it.

So, while i am not 100% raw for the raw fu challenge, i am doing a challenge of my own.

In other news, i think i finally came up with a name for my Mac Book! Aspire is it's name. Simple, yet very telling. This name is everything i am and want to do. Aspire is helping me do just that. I love Aspire so much. While, this may have been an impulse purchase, as my therapist likes to point out, I am extremely happy to have Aspire as part of my household.














Aspire is pretty isn't she? She is with me at all times. Well, except when i'm running of course!
















I just feel so creative. Like i can create a masterpiece of a blog post! Ok, that is way to much pressure i just put on myself. Let's just say that Aspire will help me along the way.

I urge everybody to go here please southwest blend and listen, just listen. You will hear a very enlightened young lady discussing some pretty pertinent issues.

This pisses me off very much!! read and prepare to be pissed. I would love to hear your views on this. This is what makes young children self conscious and awkward and way to much into "looks" IMHO!! Buck teeth??? WTF!

Here you go:

“LIVE WITH INTENTION. WALK TO THE EDGE. LISTEN HARD. PRACTICE WELLNESS. PLAY WITH ABANDON. LAUGH. CHOOSE WITH NO REGRET. APPRECIATE YOUR FRIENDS. CONTINUE TO LEARN. DO WHAT YOU LOVE. LIVE AS IF THIS IS ALL THERE IS.”
MARY ANNE RADMACHER

I'm just saying!!

WORD!
blog comments powered by Disqus