Monday, September 21, 2009

I Got A Feeling




That today is going to be a good day!! That today's gonna be a good good day. A feeling that today's gonna be a good day.

Those sorts of days are few and very far between. But, when it's good, you feel it. You know it. You own it.

I am owning a lot of good days, these days. And I dig it.













I'm thinking I don't want to end up like that up there, ya know? Left hanging, not knowing. Just waiting and chilling and hanging. Fuck no. That shit don't fly with me. I want to be in the know. Sort of like this:













A chick who digs reading the NYT and doesn't give a fuck who knows it! That is pure coolness huh? The world is made up of so many different things and this chick wants to know it all. I love that.













Any of you fuckers out there know what I am saying?











Jon Hamm: Good evening, and thank you for looking at us. Tina and I are honored to present the first award this evening.
Tina Fey: But before we do, let’s linger in this magical time at the beginning of the evening where everyone is still a winner, and Seth MacFarlane is only pretty drunk.
Jon Hamm: When I wasn’t busy playing “Mad Men’s” Don Draper last year, I also had the pleasure of appearing as a guest actor on “30 Rock” where I learned that comedy is just drama with less smoking.
Tina Fey: And where I learned that having to kiss the guy who plays Don Draper will make you sweat through your lady blazer.
Jon Hamm: Speaking of lady blazers, the women nominated tonight for Supporting Actress in a Comedy are the finest in their field: smart, funny, beautiful, crazy, big-eyes and pee-wee. Those aren’t adjectives, those are just my nicknames for them.

- 61st Primetime Emmy Awards

Jenna: I’m taking you out to celebrate - a girls’ night! We’ll meet some new people.
Liz: Oh, you mean, like at a discotheque?



Liz Lemon loves to dance ~ BOO-YAH!!

You all know I love Liz Lemon right? She cracks me up and as long as I know WWLLD I am Ok with the world. She is coming back tomorrow ~ it's been a while. I am looking forward to saying hi to Liz Lemon. BOO-YAH!!!

I want to go to there. I want to go to there.

Actually, Michelle, everyone is reasonable.

They just have their own reasons.

And usually it's worth trying to learn what they are to maximize chances of a full-blown, 60's style, psychedelic lovefest. Which is always a good thing.
Groovy you,
The Universe

There are no guarantees. That we know. The best we can do is try.




blog comments powered by Disqus