Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm Mad - But, in a good way.

Onwards from AKQA on Vimeo.


Fills me with glee. I am standing on my head clapping along - doing the happy dance.
















I am too cool for school, so I won't go.

It is pretty funny how things always seem to work itself out. I no longer feel any bitterness or frustration - I kinda feel happy.

Unsure, undecided, vague, unclear, unfinished, incomplete, doubtful, unstable, blurred, imprecise, undesignated, unknown, indistinct, indefinite, unresolved, and uncertain.

Yet, I am none of those things. Take what you need and dump the rest.

So am I the only dork enjoying this sensational weather? Running has been euphoric and biking is so pleasurable that I could do it all day long. With a break for cupcakes of course!!

I think the next 4 months will be worthy of some very awesome blog posts here at raw cool. I am aware that I am not giving it my all but I give what I can.

I think I am going to go do some squats now. And not in the toilet either.

“ art for art’s sake does wonderful things to you. It makes you laugh. It makes you cry. It makes you want to take naps and go places wearing funny pants. Doing something just for the hell of it is a wonderful antidote to all the chores and “must-dos” of daily life. nanowrimo

“ now… You are going to tell me your story like you just did. Write it all down. Tell that story over and over. Tell me your sad-assed story all night… When you understand that what you’re telling is just a story. It isn’t happening anymore. When you realize that the story you’re telling is just words, when you can just crumble it up and throw your past in the trashcan, then we’ll figure out who you’re going to be. chuck palahniuk

Alice: But I don’t want to go among mad people.
Chesire Cat: Oh, you can’t help that. We’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.
Alice: How do you know I’m mad?
Chesire Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn’t have come here.
Alice: And how do you know that you’re mad?
Cheshire Cat: To begin with, a dog’s not mad. You grant that?
Alice: I suppose so
Chesire Cat: Well, then, you see, a dog growls when it’s angry, and wags its tail when it’s pleased. Now I growl when I’m pleased, and wag my tail when I’m angry. Therefore I’m mad.

blog comments powered by Disqus