Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Not very vegan, but that's ok, you can make them with soy, they taste good that way....

This is brilliant IMHO!!

Here is a funny parody of Feist's 1,2,3,4 performed byAmanda Palmer of The Dresden Dolls.

It's spinning by way too fast. Life i mean. Think about it. There is less then 4 months until 2009. That is scary in and of itself don't you think? There's way to much to do and not ever enough time to do it. I feel as though i need to sit down, take a few deep breaths and just think. No time for that. It's out of control.














This is me and i'm frightened. Sometimes, i need guidance but i don't get it. So, i have to guide myself. Some days i do OK, other days not so good.

Even with my running i don't know how to balance it out so that i don't walk around exhausted each and every day. Yet when i don't run i feel a heavy guilt and i obsess about it all day. In my mind. To myself. So nobody knows except me how i feel. LIfe goes on around me and i obsess because i didn't run. What is up with that???

But, today i feel happy. Happy because i was accepted back to a place i had left. A place full of good people, that perhaps at the time i didn't realize. When i think bad thoughts or bad things about people and they come through for me, i feel bad. Just for a moment, then it subsides. But, today i do feel happy. Really, i do!

Onward and upwards:
True Blood
I was totally disappointed with this highly anticipated HBO show written and directed by Alan Ball who wrote the incredibly amazing Six Feet Under (one of my all time favorite shows, RENT IT). Now don't get me wrong, i love vampires! They are scary and sexy and dark. The vampires depicted in True Blood are strange sort of nomads if you will. Like they sort of come and go. Well thats what i got out of it anyway. Then the characters in this southern town, it seems all they think about is sex. Rough sex too. Oh wait, is that just when they have sex with the vampires??? I'll watch again. Probably all season too, thats just me. I think oh next week it will get better. It might, it might not.













Things i ponder: (when i ponder, i sit like that, with my hands perched on my chin, i'm just saying)
Is mother nature and father time married?
How long is a moment?
Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
If a bathroom has no bath in it but has a shower, is it still a bathroom?
Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Stop singing and read on . . . . . . . . . .
Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?
Dance like no one is looking!! Hmmm why?

I refuse to ponder Palin/McCain/Obama/Biden. At least not today!!!

Check this out my apple ipod loving friends ipod nano

I want to put a ding in the universe.
Steve Jobs

Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world?
Steve Jobs: The line he used to lure John Sculley as Apple's CEO

blog comments powered by Disqus