Wednesday, June 10, 2009

IROCK & ROLL















Look at me all cool looking in The Black Forty's cool tee-shirt that this lady matter of fact Sherri was nice enough to send to me. When I thanked her here was her response to me:

They'll be in town there soon. I hope you get to see them. I told Josh that you really enjoyed their music and he gave that to me to give you. I offered to pay for it and he wouldn't take any money for it. So, I'm sure you have the first BLACK FORTYS SHIRT in your area!


Josh is da bomb. Josh is one of Sherri's son's and is the lead singer of The Black Fortys a very cool indie band that won the American Eagle College Band Contest.

I love The Black Fortys and I really think they will go far. They are touring now. Check them out.

So, has anybody been wowed by the new iPhone? Anybody been twittering wildly about it unable to contain the excitement? I admit, I use a Mac Book and I love it. It is one of the best purchases I have made recently. Well, besides my iPod and other fun techy stuff.

It does seem cool. Video with editing, voice recognition, cool stuff with camera and ipod. Do I want one? Sure! Will I purchase one? NO WAY! Don't need it. I have a nice cell phone that takes good enough photos - and I can even check email! DONE!

I want to go to there, I mean here: Shopsins. Yeah, not so raw huh? I first read about this place over at my buddy Earl and then I got a message from a runner buddy of mine in Nebraska who, when she comes to visit, wants to dine there. She is from Nebraska and has heard of Shopsins. So, who am I do deny her from the pleasures of food. We will go to there!


Running stuff:
I ran Brooklyn Half Marathon and one week later I ran NYRR Mini 10K in Central Park. What an experience. Hot - Hilly - Hard. But, I now know that the hills are the beast that I must embrace and even love. Fuck the hills. I love them and will embrace them as if I own those suckers.

















Here I am #3279 finishing that sucka!!! Full race reports and running stuff over at running down a dream my other home away from home.

Happiness comes first, Michelle. Partners, abundance, and cool shoes come later.

Or at least this is how I'd line up my duckies.
Ungawa -
The Universe


The proper aim of giving is to put the recipients in a state where they no longer need our gifts." ~C.S. Lewis


EDIT: THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE SEEING MY UPDATES ON THEIR READER. IF IT IS NOT TOO MUCH TROUBLE PLEASE REMOVE THEN ADD ME. THERE ARE SOME LINKS TO CLICK ON ON THE BLOG. TOP RIGHT.
blog comments powered by Disqus