Monday, June 29, 2009

TICK TICK BOOOOOOM..


The Hives - TTB
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was right all along
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you come taggin' along

Yeah, exhibit A, on the tray, what you say?
As I throw it in your face
Yeah, exhibit B, what you see? Well that's me,
I put it back in your place

Yeah, I done it before and I can do it some more
So what you waiting for?

Yeah, I was right all along

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more
I got my eye on the score
I'm gonna cut to the core
It's too late it's too soon or is it?
Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, boom

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was right, you were wrong
Yeah, yeah, yeah, going, going you're gone

I saw your hesitating, waiting too much
'till it slipped through your hands
and then you stagger to your feet and out the door
'cause there's not second chance

That's right!

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more
I got my eye on the score
I'm gonna cut to the core
It's too late it's too soon or is it?
Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, boom

Check it

I've been running up a storm lately. Training for the NYC Half Marathon makes you do that.

I absolutely put much to much pressure on myself being raw cool and all. It takes a toll on the way I approach pretty much everything in my life.

I want to be the very best I CAN BE. If that means training my ass off for the NYC Half Marathon, then so be it. I learn a lot about myself but I'd rather not make this post all about me me me.

So much shit has been happening in the world. Death and scary stuff that really makes me stop and wonder WTF is going on. I just read that Michael Jackson weighed about 112 lbs when he died. HUH? And all that was in his stomach was pills - digested or not that is just to horrid to contemplate.

So, I don't contemplate or even think about it anymore. I turn off the TV and turn on the music. Life is just way to fucking short to worry about that stuff. Get on with the job of living. Loving. Running. Whatever.

When I feel overwhelmed I tune out. I just take a time out and ask myself WWLLD? She knows and she always tells me. Then I feel better.

TICK TICK BOOM. I am exploding. I adore running. It's like having awesome sex. Think about it. Your running as fast as you possibly can. You pick up the momentum and you have this goal in your head to finish up the run with negative splits* You are freaking booking it. The end is near. Your breathing is labored and you feel the unmistakable tingling in your legs. You hit your time goal and slowly come to a stop as your heart is beating wildly and your flushed with happiness. OY YEAH.

TICK TICK BOOM.

Bernie Madoff! FUCK THAT and FUCK HIM. He deserves his 150 years behind bars. SUCKA!

WWLLD? She keeps me sane. I cannot really go into all that she does for me but know this she is a "beautiful soul" in a world of ugly.

So, Sunday I ran a 7 miler. Nice run with a friend. It's all good.

TICK TICK BOOM - I think its safe to say I vented enough today. Posts going forward will contain a lot more positivity and love. More food talk too. Chia sees anyone?

And guess what? I am a winner! I won this: SPIBELT . Freaking INNER POCKET SPIBELT!!!! I am psyched. I never win. ANYTHING!


Brilliant, civilization-changing ideas are a dime a dozen, Michelle. Physically taking action to implement them, however, beginning with baby steps that seem to accomplish very little, is what gets the crowds here screaming like raving lunatics.

In the good way... that lunatics scream... you know?
Peanuts! Popcorn! Cotton candy! It's the show of a lifetime!
The Universe


"The only way out is through." unknown
blog comments powered by Disqus