Thursday, June 4, 2009

Teh Astounding World Of The Future


I need you to all leave the world you are currently in and behold.....behold.....BEHOLD i tell you. It is the future and the future is here!!! It is the year 2000. Close your eyes and imagine if you will.....Go ahead. I shall wait patiently.

Magnificent architecture and personal transport pods. Fucking awesome.

And just take a look at the "man" of 2000. Robot bankers!! WHO KNEW??

I am loving the automatic heat ray oven! The little lady has the world at her fingertips.

The super intelligent citizens of tomorrow or SICOT are pretty fucking awesome.

3 - 2 - 1 BLAST OFF!

I remember reading the book 1984 and growing up thinking that in the year 2000 robots would abound. Boy was I wrong. Ok, so while we do not have robots and stuff, we do have iphones and all sorts of fun technological things to play with. Kinda makes a person like me, fit in. Being a dork and all.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I am actually proud to represent the dorks. REPRESENT! And lets face it, dorks are actually the new cool. So, just because I call myself raw cool - well I prefer dork cool. Just because.

I am beginning a new process with my running. I am developing it slowly and methodically. So, yeah I will get back to you on that.

In the meantime, lets all dream about the future and what it will behold. I am wishing hard for a way to harvest my own food and not have to rely on expensive supermarkets. Being a city girl, that may be difficult but certainly not impossible.














I suggest you do not fall off the treadmill. Or, if you want to have 3 billion people see you do it, then fucking fall off the treadmill.

The baby steps in the beginning of a journey, Michelle, always seem inadequate compared to the brilliance of the dream that inspired them. This is natural. If the dream wasn't so far "out there" and dazzling, it wouldn't be worth dreaming! Just don't be led to think that the physical ground you cover with your baby steps is all that they accomplish. Because for every mortal step you take, another cog in a giant wheel behind the curtains of time and space advances, and with it, 10,000 new possibilities.
Better than Star Trek,
The Universe

“Love is not the dying moan of a distant violin .. it's the triumphant twang of a bedspring”

EDIT: THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE SEEING MY UPDATES ON THEIR READER. IF IT IS NOT TOO MUCH TROUBLE PLEASE REMOVE THEN ADD ME. THERE ARE SOME LINKS TO CLICK ON ON THE BLOG. TOP RIGHT.

blog comments powered by Disqus