Friday, April 18, 2008

Silent rave hushes over Union Square tonight....FUCK YEAH!!!

"We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams."











The basic premise is thousands of people turn up in a public place, plug in their own iPods, listen to their own music and dance and rave for hours!


So if you know where Union Square is then you should come by Silent Rave night, here are the official instructions.


The prospect of raving like you really don't care about what other people think, with thousands of fellow dancers, is a bloody brilliant one I think you'll agree!

THE OFFICIAL START TIME TO THE SILENT RAVE IS 6:17PM, NO RAVING BEFORE THIS TIME!

Ok, my friends how cool is this? I realize this already started but i throught i would share with the world what the world comes up with! First a pillow fight and now this...

I will say though, i am not good in crowds so i probably wouldn't attend but i would sort of stand off to the side and silently rave all to myself. When i have my ipod plugged in, i am off in my own world anyway!



Tomorrow evening starts the 8 day holiday of Passover. I will be attending a seder at my uncles home (mom's bro). Now i know for a fact there will be absolutely no raw food for me to consume. They are not big on salads, in fact i cannot seem to remember a time when they served salad. So, what to do...i'm thinking of bringing my own but is that rude? They will so totally not get where i'm coming from with my raw eating. My cousin lives on Mcdonalds and some other unidentifiable meats. I certainly don't want to force my way of eating down their throats but i may have to educate them somewhat. So, next post i will talk more about the holiday of Passover.

I have a bit of a health issue lurking. It's concerning to me because i thought i was indestrutable. Damn, i run 5 miles and come home to a green smoothie! This shit isn't supposed to happen to me. Again, i will post more when i know more! Until then do not worry OK?

So whatever you are up to this evening, why don't you plug in, and dance a bit! The blogosphere (is that a word) is an amazing place, i love it so! :O)
blog comments powered by Disqus