Monday, March 24, 2008

The little things in life......it makes me happy!

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!"




I am excited by the little things in life.




I also stopped at The Gap. I have not been in this store in a very long time. Mostly because i was 20lbs too heavy to wear the jeans i like. Today, i had a good feeling that i would somehow get my fat ass into the size i wanted. I did. Size 6! I do not even remember when i was a size 6 jeans. This excited me and i left the store smiling so broadly that i really think people were staring.

It's the little things in life...

Ever hear of Jamba juice? I got the fit and fruitful..It's made with passion fruit-mango juice blend, frozen strawberries, frozen mango, lemonade, frozen peaches, ice and weight burner boost...jamba juice I am not even sure if this is raw but it was quite lovely. I can only describe it as sweet and tart.

The little things...

There was lots more. I strolled the green market just taking it all in. Oh, i went to
Jack Rabbit just the best running store ever. The people who work here are so very helpful and nice. Yeah, i bought some stuff. I'm a runner, and i want to look good.

The little things....

Manhattan just calls for me. Hey, deep down i am a brooklyn girl, but there is just this intense energy and vibe that i love in Manhattan. It's city life but you can always find a park or place to chill where its quiet and lowkey.

The little things...

End of day, was my therapy session. Gotta say this..Liz is almost a CSC lifestyler. I lent her my copy of Kris Carr's DVD and she is into exploring this amazing way of living. She's not going raw but she is a long time vegetarian. So, a shout out to LIZ!

Now, i am winding down and checking emails...then i will continue reading book 2 of the Anastasia series. Wouldn't it be wonderful to live like she does? Well, sure but i still need a dose of "city" every once in a while....

It's the little things that make me happy.


Knock knock!
Who's there?
Ya!
Ya who?
I didn't know you were a cowboy!?!
blog comments powered by Disqus