Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.




Today, i had a lot on my mind. Namely, a good friend of mine. She is currently in the hospital after a surgery she had. She is such a wonderful human being and really doesn't deserve what she is going through. The thing is, she is also one of the most, if not the most positive person i know! It's hard to explain. Here's something she said to me recently:


"You DO have a crazy sexy life woman, you need to embrace that shit and
rock it till the wheels fall off!"

I love that! I love that shit!! Here's more:

All of your support/love/kindwords/gifts/bunnysdrinkingbooze(coughcoughinsidejokecough)/flowers/jokes and constant just all around amazing-ness, means more to me than I can ever express in words. I look forward to hearing from all of you (send me those crazy sexy emails I know you all are so amazing at! I'll need good stuff to read! And seriously, no pun intended...) and hope this finds you all well.

I love you all like lovers! *twirls about* :)

I love her like lovers too!!! I want to tell her that i am twirling around in her honor flinging glitter all around! I want to tell her that the world loves her too! She really is just this amazing whirlwind of a woman! Knows so much about everything!

Ah, i don't want to give her a swelled ego but hey, someone has to!!!

So, yeah thats whats been on my mind today! Thanks Nessa by the way!!

Lots of other stuff to. Global juice feast started March 1st! I had decided a while ago to forgo doing it this time! It's just not the right time for me! I am pretty sure, there will come a day when it will be my time! I just don't feel it right now! I am rooting for and thinking about all the greatness thats going on out there! Juice feasting taken to the 1000th degree! It's quite a miracle and a life force like no other.

I've been running daily! 4-5 miles. Woah, its amazing and making me feel oh so good! I'm rockin it, so hard! Pushing past the comfort zone but being in the zone. If i get past a certain point i am home free! There's more to it but thats the simple explantion!

My sleeping has been terrible lately! I keep experiencing this...I'm lying in bed, drifting off to sleep. Just as my thoughts become a whirl of images, and my body drifts into a lesser consciousness, In my mind I stumble and fall and my body actually feels like it's falling! I jerk awake and feel like i'm falling into my mattress, without ever really moving I wonder, "What in the world just happened?"

"It's called a hypnic jerk! At this stage of sleep, you're still easily awakened, but your body is preparing for deep REM, during which muscles aren't "allowed" to move. During transition, the larger muscles of your body might contract suddenly, causing you to wake up. That you happened to be dreaming about falling is, in this scenario, a coincidence. Other folks believe your muscles contract because of your dream, as they're not yet restricted from movement by the brain. Whatever the reason, it is this mild jerking motion which startles you, and it's not anything to worry about."

It's kinda creepy! I hope it doesn't happen tonight! Goodnight!
blog comments powered by Disqus