Monday, October 6, 2008

Can i call you Joe??

It's funny, so sue me!!! I really need to just laugh today, it would be rather cool if you could laugh along with me!!!
















So, its not Friday?? WTF?? I know, lets do this...here is the questionnaire that James Lipton asks at the end of Inside the Actors Studio on Bravo! Wanna play??



What is your favorite word? jubilant
What is your least favorite word? racist
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? writing and change
What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? people who are not open to writing and change
What sound or noise do you love? I love the sound of the ocean waves lapping up on the shore
What sound or noise do you hate? I hate the sound of someone unable to breathe
What is your favorite curse word? FUCK
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Artist
What profession would you not like to do? Grave digger
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Fuck you, please go we have no room for you!!!!

I'm curious my fellow friends, how would you answer this fun questionnaire, which by the way was taken from the Proust Questionnaire about one's personality. Or something like that. So, lets have some fun and see what everybody comes up with!! Come on guys, some answers would Rock my world right now!!!

I feel strange, oh thats right, i am strange
Raw Cool


blog comments powered by Disqus