Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SO WHAT???? SO WHAT???? SO WHAT????


Pink - So What
So so what?
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And i don't need you
And guess what
I'm having more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight
I'm alright, I'm just fine
And you're a tool
So so what?
I am a rockstar
I got my rock moves
And i don't want you tonight

So what? Lately, mostly today this has been my mantra! My days turn into So What? Or fuck that! Or fuck off!! Pink really says it best, i think with this song.

I sit here watching Obama's political message. His girls are beautiful. He is a great daddy. "I am my brother's keeper" he says. I say Sweet!! This man really is the change we need to see. I feel frightened a little bit realizing that in exactly 1 week we will have a new president. Should i say So What??? Nah, for this i say SWEET!!

Let's hope for the best folks.

What i will say So What to, is the indifference and utter viciousness that i had to contend with last weekend. It was so uncalled for and shameful. What up yo? It's as though a different personality came to light. The real one perhaps? I will never know. And to this, i say SO WHAT??? FUCK OFF!!!

My blog is just that. I will write and use whatever words i see fit. Thats right. And i urge you, my amazing friends to, be real. Be who you are! Never ever let someone tell you to change, because "you have to"....no siree!! Oh yeah, change is good, but only if you want to change. Only if YOU feel you need to. Otherwise, be who you are!! ALWAYS!! I will love you just the same. I will never judge you or act in a malicious way.

I say actions speak way louder than mere words. Do you agree?? Perhaps, you do but if you don't SO WHAT???

I learned things this week. Too much to talk about. Just know it is making me a much better person. The incredible amount of support i receive here always amazes me. I laugh when i read your comments. And in a way they comfort me.

Now don't get me wrong. I am not a person who holds deep inside a grudge against the whole of humanity. But, hear this...you fucking talk about my family, you better know i will never lend you a penny. You find your own penny and leave me alone.

OK, rant totally and completely over. Never to be mentioned here again. I have given it way to much of my precious time and even more precious energy. Yeah, all i do is run and play on the internet!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

Now another video:

LL COOL J - I'm Bad

Not much more to say, now is there! Oh yeah, there is!!

So What!! Do not get all in my shit!!! NEVER!!! It ain't cool!


















Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody!!
Mark Twain

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
Henry Thoreau


Countdown to Halloween - 2 days

P.S. Gotta document this folks....

Philadelphia Phillies are the 2008 World Series Champs!!!  YO!!!
28 year drought is OVER!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus