Monday, October 27, 2008

OCTOBER 27, 2008





















Today, is my birthday. There was a celebration last night. It involved family and copious amounts of italian food. I ate and enjoyed shrimp fra diavolo. Big salad too. Then for dessert i choose pumpkin icecream. Damn that was good.

I appreciate my family for celebrating with me.

For my birthday, i decided to sleep in. The actual nights sleep was interrupted at 4am. Not sure why i couldn't fall back to sleep after that. A lot on my mind i suppose.

So, Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Yeah, i'm so full of myself aren't I?

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
~Lucille Ball

Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.

Today, be aware of how you are spending your 1,440 beautiful moments, and spend them wisely.
– Source Unknown













Countdown to Halloween - 4 days

blog comments powered by Disqus