Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Unbearable Lightness Of Being Indifferent


Pearl Jam - Indifference

Today, i am indifferent. It means that i couldn't care less one way or another about what you think, feel, or say. When i say you, i mean a select few. It's as though you do not exist. It's as though you are an enigma in the night. A puzzle if you will. Totally, unexplainable to most others.

I do not care. You can keep coming back. I do not care. You can read and laugh. Or not. Get it all out of your system, my sad little friend. There will be no response or validation to your constant irritating and ridiculous claims. Not one response. I laugh at you. I mock you. You are so very mockable.

Now, i must go and concentrate on real life.

















Peace out my homies!


The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.

Countdown to Halloween - 5 days



blog comments powered by Disqus