Monday, May 18, 2009

Fuck The Pain Away....



MISS PIGGY



Three Six Mafia Alice in Wonderland - Smokin on the Dro

It's a mood. My facebook status update:
Trying not to scream after hitting your pinky toe on the edge of the table is the true test of a person in control. I did not scream.

I have been told by many people that I talk too much. It's confusing to me because I don't see anything wrong with it, but apparently there is. Something wrong with it. I considered briefly to become a mute. Just don't speak. Or only speak certain times during the day. I don't know.

It sort of makes me laugh at how others react to me.

Sure, I care about what other's have to say and am truly interested to listen and be there for my homies, but should I cave in and become what other's expect me to be? No clue. I am who I am.

This is a serious issue in my life.

When I run, I get into a zone. I don't even trust myself to run where there are cars nearby. That's how deep the zone is. So, perhaps the zone of passiveness is something I need to strive for. The thing is, I have strong feelings about things and issues and stuff. How can I keep my mouth shut when I feel so passionately about things. I find that difficult.

Sometimes, I just really want to be left alone. Alone with my thoughts. My music. Myself. Just sometimes though. Over the last year I have learned so much. And so little.

Fuck the pain away. I know, i know. I'm sorry. It's just a video. It's Miss Piggy for goodness sakes. Just go with it. Or not. I don't mean to offend.

My run this evening was nice. My running buddy and I ran in Prospect Park. We set out to run 2 loops but those darn hills are killer. We made 1 loop and a bit of the 2nd loop. It's all good though. NO PAIN FOR ME. Even my blood blister cooperated tonight plus the weather was awesome.

My wish for you, Michelle, is that you succeed beyond your wildest imagination. That you find love in places that astound you. And that you have friends who call you "just because." I dream that you go barefoot more than you wear shoes. That you play as hard as you work. And that you laugh more than you cry. I want you to set the bar high, but not too high. To reach for the stars, but with your toes on the ground. And to never, ever stop dreaming. But most of all, Michelle, I wish for your happiness.
And these dreams of mine are what started it all.

Besos,
The Universe


Yeah right.
"Look, I'm not the one with the problem, okay? It's the world
that seems to have a problem with *me*! People take one look
at me and go Aargh! Help! Run! A big stupid ugly ogre! They
judge me before they even know me."

-- Shrek


Shut it down Michelle!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus