Friday, May 22, 2009

The Pace Is The Trick...


Interpol - Pace Is The Trick
You can't hold it too tight
These matters of security
You don't have to be wound so tight
Smoking on the balcony
But it's like sleaze in the park
You women you have no self-control,
We angels remark outside
You are known for insatiable needs
I don't know a thing

I've seen love
And I follow the speed in the starlight
I've seen love
And I follow the speed in the starswept night

Yeah pace is the trick
And to all the destruction in man

Well I see you as you take your pride, my lioness
Your defences seem wise I cannot press
And attentions at demise, my lioness
Can't you hurt it some, think I hurt it

I've seen love and I follow the speed in the starlight
I've seen love
















I am going to be following the speed in the starlight tomorrow. The pace is the trick, you see. There is no other way.

Oh and I had a haircut today. Can you tell? My curly hair, if straight would be down half way my back. The curls keep it in check.

Happy Memorial Day to each and every single one of you. It should be a great one. The only thing I do not get is the unofficial start of summer complete with "air" quotes. What the fuck is that about? If its 80 degrees it is summertime dude!!

My energy level is up about 90%. I can't wait to get out on the road tomorrow and do my thing. 10 miles on the schedule. Awesomeness to follow.

When the external begins to define the internal, Michelle, instead of the internal defining the external, one begins living as a mortal rather than as a god.

Trust me, "god" is better.
Zing,
The Universe

In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.
Mother Teresa


SHUT.IT.DOWN.MICHELLE
blog comments powered by Disqus