Monday, May 25, 2009

Live Long And Whatever....



So, Happy Memorial Day.

What did I do? Well, I asserted the very natural dorky nerd in me by viewing the film Star Trek. DOES.THAT.MAKE.ME.A.NERD???

You bet your ass it does. In a raw cool kinda amazing way.

It was fun.

But my mind was elsewhere. It was acutely aware of all my aches and pains and itchy blisters. My mind was acutely aware of time spinning out of control and that in 5 days I would be running some stupid half marathon that I've been talking about like forever!!

Still, though I enjoyed Star Trek. I am not nor will I ever be a "trekkie"
A trekkie, or trekker, describes avid fans of the Star Trek television franchises. If you call someone a trekkie, he or she may be offended and tell you that the correct term is trekker. There is significant dispute on this point. Some trekkers believe that a trekkie is someone so obsessed with the series that he has “no life,” while a trekker is simply a big fan.

Trekie
1. A fan of the series or movies " Star Trek ". Most often times discribed as an obsessive nerd. We are not all that geeky.

Me, an obsessive nerd?? Umm, NO!

I am just a regular NERD like the rest of you are. I do not obsess about things. RIGHT? DO I?? I don't.

So, yeah it was fun. Except for the man sitting next to me sucking down M&M's. I smelled them dude. It was like M&M perfume. You could have offered me a few, but ok I forgive you.

So, Happy Memorial Day!

What did you DO??

puisi yang indah..indah sekali sobat???
The beautiful poetry .. beautiful comrade.

If you're really honest, Michelle, you have to admit that things today, in your most amazing life, at this most amazing time in history, are far better than they've ever, ever been.
Well done,
The Universe

Of course!!

SHUT.IT.DOWN.MICHELLE
blog comments powered by Disqus