Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Had Multiple Orgasms Yesterday.......


Coldplay - Lost
Need i say more?? They pretty much fucking rock!!! My world!
I just got lost
Every river that I've tried to cross
And every door I ever tried was locked
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off...

















So, yesterday i had something done to me that caused me to have multiple orgasms. It wasn't expected but damn, it felt good. It is not often that i can achieve multiples but yesterday was the day folks.

No, it was not that crazy black friday crap. That doesn't do it for me. In fact, its a big turn off. And no it wasn't the fact that i ran a 5 mile turkey trot on thanksgiving day. That was a single. A good single orgasm, but still just one.

What was it that gave me this unexpected pleasure?? Well, ok i will divulge the secret. Ready? Wait for it.......
I had a manicure AND pedicure SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!!! Believe me folks, this was so very amazing.

Picture this if you will:
I am sitting on this very big, very cushioned pedicure chair with an automatic back massager. The woman, lets call her pedi girl gently took my foot in her hand and started her work. Now, that in itself was pure joy and magic. Especially on feet that just ran a grueling 5 miler. Then, in the corner of my eye i see mani girl approaching. She looked as though she meant business and i wasn't able to protest. She was rough, at first. Grabbed my hand. Looked at it and as if no one was around, went to work. So, now i have both my hands and feet at the mercy of others. What to do with the rest of my body?? Should i fight them or give in? Just succumb to the magic? See, i didn't quite know because sometimes, i like to be in charge. Now pedi girl was feverishly working on my big toe. She was hitting just the right spots too. Mani girl....wow she was all like shut the heck up and let me do my thing!! So, i stopped talking, stopped fighting and sunk down into that very big chair and just let them take over. What choice did i have really?? All i felt at this point was hedonistic pleasurable sensations. (Yes, i know that hedonism and pleasure really mean the same thing, just wanted to drive the point home). When they paused for a split second, i realized they did this to heighten things. They asked "choose your color"???? Yikes? I wasn't supposed to have to think was i? So, i fumbled awkwardly to bring forth the color i wanted them to use on me. They both looked, giggled and approved. It was getting close. Almost to the point of orgasm #1. I figured once that happened i would be home free. Not so. It did happen, and it rocked my world. But, they weren't done with me. The simultaneous massaging began. One foot, one hand. My goodness. This is when i knew it was possible to have a multiple. It started happening right when they both started polishing. They looked up at me, to make sure i still wanted this color? Lincoln park after dark. I nodded approvingly and they then started finishing me up. Folks, at this point my self control melted into the massage chair. I had had it. I was spent with joy. I admiringly looked at my hands first, then my toes and sighed with a happiness i have not felt in ages. I smiled at mani girl and pedi girl as i handed them their tips. They took it eagerly and left me as fast as they came to me. On to the next. I was quickly forgotten. I felt used. I felt cheap. But, damn i felt good!!!!!

Disclaimer #1: I am not into chicks. Not that there's anything wrong with that!!! In fact chicks rock. I just prefer the non-chick kinda stuff.

Disclaimer #2: Have a sense of humor folks....OK?

Ok, so every single one of you must go here to this cool blog. His name is Adam and he is giving away this:





















That is pretty fucking cool. So, if you want to be included in the contest click on the link up above. It says here. Go there. Or not!!! Really i don't care.

I am sipping on a banana/cinnamon/almond milk smoothie admiring my nails. Life is good!!!

“Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them.”
Sex and the City









blog comments powered by Disqus