Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THANKSGIVING.....UMMMM OK!!!!

Thank today whom you may not be able to thank tomorrow...Ummm OK!
Forgive today who you may not be able to forgive tomorrow....Yeah right!!

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. But, i do!!!
If you did, what would there be to look forward to? Lots more, i promise!!!

Be thankful when you don't know something, for it gives you the
opportunity to learn. But, i know everything!!!

Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow. Ummm, OK!

Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement. No limitations here!!

Be thankful for each new challenge, because it will build your strength and character. Bring it on!!

Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons. I never make mistakes!!

Be thankful when you're tired and weary, because it means you've made a difference. Ummm, OK!!

It's easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks. Setbacks huh??? Whats that?

Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.
Trouble i love you!!!

True wealth is the blessings you see in your life. True wealth is the blessings you give to others.
True wealth is what you give, not what you have or get...Again, UMMM OK!!!

Oh And:




Oh And:

I found this on this cool blog and i thought it appropriate to post here on my blog. I think we can all easily follow the step by step instructions here to cook a perfect turkey!!!

17 Ways To Cook A Turkey

1. Go buy a turkey
2. Take a drink of whisky
3. Put turkey in the oven
4. Take another 2 drinks of whisky
5. Set the degree at 375 ovens
6. Take 3 more whiskys of drink
7. Turk the bastey
8. Whisky another bottle of get
9. Ponder the meat thermometer
10. Glass yourself a pour of whisky
11. Bake the whisky for 4 hours
12. Take the oven out of the turkey
13. Floor the turkey up off of the pick
14. Turk the carvey
15. Get yourself another scottle of botch
16. Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey
17. Bless the dinner and pass out


Oh And:

My 5K Turkey Trot race - 27.55
Met my goal and surpassed it. Wanted a sub 30 minute 5K. Got that! Got a sub 28 minute 5K. Ok, it wasn't easy. AT ALL!

I was panting like a dog in heat!! My breathing was so labored that afterwards i was coughing and wheezing all day long. Still am!!! Coughing and wheezing that is. Thursday i run another one. A 5 miler. I will go easy. Then go hard. I cannot help it. Why fucking be a wuss? I want to out run the slowest runner. Its freaking Thanksgiving day!! I will get to eat like a pig afterwards. There is no stopping me.

So, lets all give thanks. To what? Whatever!!! I am not here to judge. Just have a great day and you know...EAT!!! ENJOY!!! LOVE EACH OTHER!!! Well not necessarily in that order but you get the point!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

BLOG IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED UNTIL THE WEEKEND!!!

OR

NOT!!!

I hate the fucking traffic cops.  I received a $35 ticket today, because the meter ran out literally 2 minutes before i got there!!!!   YEAH, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus