Friday, November 14, 2008

POTUS Uses A Mac....


Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko
Now hold on to me pretty baby
If you want to fly
I’m gonna melt the fever sugar
Rolling back your eyes

Shiny Toy Guns is a an American rock band from Shawnee, Oklahoma that formed in 2002 in Los Angeles, California. They have released three versions of their studio album We Are Pilots, which featured three singles that peaked inside the top 30 in the U.S. Modern Rock Charts. They are rockin cool. Check them out here My space.















POTUS uses a Mac.
How fucking cool is that? To me, its extremely uber cool. Notice the black pac-man sticker trying to eat the apple. I love it! You know, POTUS goes to the gym too! After he drops his kids off at school. Is raw cool developing a crush on POTUS? Perhaps!!!

I am very sick and tired of being so damn serious here. There is a time and place for that and i think i need a break. Do some fun posts and stuff.

This time of year, evokes fun. Evokes images of sugar plum fairies and peppermint sticks and the nut cracker and ice skating and cool looking sweaters and snow ball fights and cuddling with a warm blanket and a hot cocoa and pumpkin things and turkey and Xmas music and cool winter coats and roasted chestnuts and great december movies and dancing and singing and laughing and sleeping and running and crying and shopping and black friday and white snow and hanukkah and christmas and JAZZ HANDS!!!! Yes, JAZZ HANDS!!!

















I am quite the expert on Jazz Hands. I do it spontaneously and randomly. Here's the thing. I only do Jazz Hands between the months of October thru December. So, i like to call it Holiday Jazz Hands. Again, its random and i look amazing when i do it.


















Here i am, fingers in full splay! Splaying is an art folks. Don't attempt it, unless your fully versed in how. It can cause pain and slight discomfort. I kid you not! Notice the awkwardness of my right hand. I'm pretty sure i over splayed just a bit. It must have been my first Jazz Hand of the season. Needless to say, after that Jazz Hands, i had to ice my thumb for a while.

So it goes. The weekend brings films. I intend to see Slumdog Millionaire. It's only playing in 2 theaters in NYC so yeah, i'm there. I've read it perhaps is this years Juno! Except its Bollywood. Cool right?

In other news, this show is funny Summer Heights High. Watch some of the videos but i warn you, you have to be mature to view them.

So, then some thoughts bullet style:
  • I've thought about and made a decision about something thats been bugging me. It is the only decision i could make. So, that makes it the right decision.
  • I've discovered that twittering is a lot of fun.
  • Then there's good old facebook.
  • I am running a 5K race next Sunday Nov 23.  I am aiming for a sub 30 min 5K.  It can be done
  • I am running a 5 miler turkey trot on Thanksgiving day.  I am aiming for a sub 50 min 5 miler.  It can be done.
  • I'm being all sorts of excitable and distracted all at the same time.  I do not know why.
  • I'm allowed to act my age OR act like i'm 14.
  • Life would be much easier if i didn't save every single card i've ever been sent.  Again, i do not know why.
  • What i'm grateful for most, i think as i head into Friday night is some time and space.
  • Not sure why i am having trouble sleeping.  It's annoying as hell.
  • I am reading and enjoying this book:  My Life on The Run by Bart Yasso
  • My curly hair is curly.
  • I don't identify as a geek, and will often deny being one despite being the sort to stroke particularly sexy bits of hardware as i walk by them.
  • I'm sort of more into Mac software than PC now even though i like both, because there is just something nice about the way Mac things integrate.  I think its ironic that PC's are recommended for beginners, yet Macs are somehow....easier.

So, there you have it. My very first bullet list, Jazz Hands, a cool music video, POTUS using a Mac and a cute list of stuff. I am sure that upcoming posts may or may not contain some serious stuff. Today, not so much.







Color outside the lines folks. It's the only way.
blog comments powered by Disqus