Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Amazing Life....


EMBED-Susan Boyle Stuns Crowd with Epic Singing - Watch more free videos

I realize this week I seem to be taking the easy way out of actually ~~~~ you know, blogging but this ~ this ~ I simply had no control over whether or not I should post this video. When I viewed it, I got goosebumps all over. How fucking incredible.

I thank beearl for showing me this video. I am glad I clicked on your blog first this morning!!

2 minutes ~ 2.12 ~ 2.20 ~ Fuck, the entire video rocks my socks off. If I had half the talent this beautiful woman has, I would die happy!!!

Why are we all so cynical and assuming? Why did every single person watching that show "assume" she would suck? We all know! The way she looks and the way she presented herself. She had a cheeky grin and everybody was laughing at her. And you know, perhaps if I was in that audience, I would have been giggling a bit as well and then felt bad afterwards because her talent is gigantic and amazing and incredible and I just assumed she would suck.

Which really means, I suck. I hate that about me. Makes no sense. Yet, we all do it. Why?

It is something to ponder isn't it? Give people a chance without pre-judging. It is really easy. I think!!

The Universe told me today:
Give it thought, Michelle. Consider every angle. And then speak your mind.

You've not been drawn into anyone's life just to listen.
Loud and proud,
The Universe

A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
Ghandi

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles." -Buddha
blog comments powered by Disqus