Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Drifting....
















I am drifting far away and it's scaring me. I cannot seem to stop it. It is like being in the ocean and the waves carry you far. Far away from where you started. Then you cannot find your way back.

The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like the fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars..." Jack Kerouac


It is so fucked up. This drifting I feel. Why fight it? I think I may go with it. Flow with it. I can only end up in a good place. A better place. A different place. Yeah, thats it. Different.

Different is better.

When I run, I drift. To a much better place in my head. Running is good that way. It's great that way. I can't wait to reach that place in my head during my running. Sometimes, I just about get there, but stop. Thats fun too.

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer; not to love is to suffer; to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be happy, one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness."
~Woody Allen



















Chocolate OR vanilla??

I know, you all drift towards one OR the other right?
blog comments powered by Disqus