Friday, April 24, 2009

What the What??












I know, I know you all thought you got rid of me!! You kinda did for 2 days and then this guy crotchety old man decides to rudely bestow yet another award on me!

This award is made just for being present in the blogosphere or just for "being there," so to speak.

Have I been there, "so to speak?" I have no fucking idea but Old Man I love ya for bestowing this award upon me.

Then there's this:









The rules of the zombie chicken say...

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words.

This is my blog, so my rules:
Those awards up there, I am bestowing them upon ALL OF YOU!!! Do with them as you please.

30 ROCK! That show made me LOL. Here are two lines that made me laugh. They are out of context but still....
Sociopath downgraded to extreme narcissist!!!
Isn't there a slanket somewhere you should be filling with your farts?

And then there's this:
The 30 Rock Dictionary:
Adorkable - Delightfully Dorky.
Are you cereal? A stupid way to say "Are you serious?"
Blamm-O A word Liz uses to describe something impressively efficient, often in disturbing contexts, as in the lady astronaut who wore diapers and drove hundreds of miles to confront her romantic rival. "Blamm-O. That was a lady with a plan."
Gazerk A description of when someone goes beyond berserk, but not all the way to insane. "People will go totally gazerk over the new doughnuts."
I want to go to there Self Explanatory
Lizzed laughing so hard you pee
Mind grapes A metaphorical fruit of the brain from which, when squeezed, secrete an abundance of knowledge.
What the what? an expression of amazement
Taste of the Lemon The action that usually leads to falling in love with Liz Lemon. Ex. "I had no choice. Had to give him a little taste of the Lemon. And it was not sour, my friend, not sour." 

I am now

Shut it Down!

When a situation is going awry and needs to be stopped.

I'll stop now.
blog comments powered by Disqus