Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Note To Self - Breathe








Happy Earth Day my lovely ecstatic beings. You are all so divine and beautiful. Let's celebrate life and our "mother" today! I am trying hard to keep my attention on the things that make the world a better place.

Today is Earth Day! Let's hold thoughts of a world where people take responsibility for the consequences of their choices.

WIth that said, I am going to be taking a blogging break from raw cool. I need to focus on some things now and without having to blog here I can do just that.

I would love to invite you all to my running blog running down dreams. It is really where my heart is these days anyway.

I also want to extend a heartfelt apology. I did not intend to or want anybody to feel like a fraud or at least my silly definition of fraud. You are all so authentic and perfect. Honest, giving and supportive.

I have come to a good place with somebody I still hold dear.

So, dear ones - I shall return. Someday. I will still be reading your blogs and commenting and all that fun stuff.

I love you!!!

































The Universe told me today:
There isn't a moment in any day, Michelle, when someone, somewhere, isn't better off because of something you've done.

And no matter what you do, or don't do, with the rest of your life, you cannot now comprehend the amounts of love, joy, and personal assistance that are already being pressed out to you in gratitude.
Must be nice,
The Universe

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

My mission here is not accomplished. Far from it. “It's been an incredible ride. With that, I have to bid farewell. I'm the happiest person in the world right now...

blog comments powered by Disqus