Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Know The Heart Of Life Is Good....Post #206


















I woke up sore as fuck, but so very happy. I will be taking today off from running. I have been sleeping like a baby and i know why. Well, i think i know why. First a quote from sista:

Rid yourself of things that are negative and not good for your life….

Next a quote from a dear friend of mine:

Life is like a garden, there are some plants that need nurturing, some that grow strong without much help, and some that need to be pulled because they are sucking the life energy out of the plants that need a little extra TLC.

Pull those weeds girl! Those who do not believe in their dreams will try to destroy yours as well. Sounds a little nasty but most will find it to be true
Your life is a garden, and you need to plant good thoughts and pull weeds that suck energy.

There are lots of good people around...keep surrounding yourself with them and watch how your life changes!


So, i did that. Got rid of the dripping toxic shit once and for all. Pulled the fucking weeds out one by one and fast and surrounded myself with "good" people. And, lo and behold, that very night my sleeping improved 100%. Magic? Coincidence? I think not. No more benadryl!!! No more melatonin!!! Just sleepy time tea and a clear head. Try it folks. It works and i am proof positive.

Now, on to the word of the day. Sunday!!!! Sunday word of the day:
Congelatio also know as Frostbite - damage caused to skin and other tissues due to extreme cold.


I thought this word would be appropriate for all of us having to endure the wrath of winter. I don't know about you guys, but i am longing for a 60 degree day. I am longing for icecream dripping down my chin. Well, ok icecream still drips down my chin. I eat that shit even in 10 degree weather.

So, tomorrow is my 1 year blog anniversary. I think i will post something special. For now, i will leave you with this:




John Mayer - The Heart Of Life
I hate to see you cry
Lying there in that position
There's things you need to hear
So turn off your tears and listen

Pain throws you heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
No, it won't all go the way, it should
But I know the heart of life is good

You know it's nothing new
Bad news never had good timing
Then the circle of your friends
Will defend the silver lining

Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
No, it won't all go the way, it should
But I know the heart of life is good

Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
Fear is a friend who's misunderstood
But I know the heart of life is good

I know it's good

I'm going to travel now, without moving an inch. Pick up a good book. It does that to you!!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus