Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shiny Happy Fits Of Rage....


We sure are cute for two ugly people!!!

Since i am always trying to keep it real i thought i'd go all crazy ass today for my Sunday word of the day!!!
NIGGLE

When i first heard this word being used, i thought the person using it had made it up. It was LL. I told her if i did indeed use this word on my blog and she did indeed make it up, i would totally credit her. Turns out, its a real word. Here is what it means:

An arrogant and egotistical pseudo-designer cum quantum physicist with a superiority complex and many cunt-like qualities.

To screw someone or weasle your way into something. Especially used while playing classic multiplayer video games.

Then i found this:
1) To be preoccupied with trifles or petty details.
2. To find fault constantly and trivially


You decide which way you want to use the word niggle. I know the way i use it.






















So, besides trying hard not to fart in the elevator, i've come up with a new set of goals for myself.

Here is goal #1:
May 30th, 2009....BROOKLYN HALF MARATHON!!! Be there!! I know i will!!!

I also have a prediction:
#1 - I will be running in 1 month. No 4-6 week bullshit for me! Not going to happen.

















I need to skedaddle. My laughter is alarming the neighbors!!! They say its unsettling!!! Eh, what do they know?????



I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he or she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
Maya Angelou

So, how do you handle a rainy day, lost luggage or tangled Christmas tree lights???
blog comments powered by Disqus