Friday, January 30, 2009

PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS - FACEBOOKING.......


Silverchair - Straight line

Breathing from a hole in my lung
I had no one
But faces in front of me
Racing through the void in my head
To find traces of a good luck academy

The most lovely Fhina told me to do this:
The rules are:
Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures
Pick the 4th picture in that folder
Explain the picture
Tag 4 people to do the same




But, i told her i am not a follower of rules and besides i have no idea how to get to my 4th folder to the 4th picture so i will randomly pick. Also, i am tagging every single one of you!!! It's easy. Just remember 4-4-explain-tag.

















Me and my girl. Well, not my girl but my friends girl. Jessica!! 8 years old. Going on 65!!! An old soul in a young body. While i am a young soul in an old body. She always makes me laugh. I make her giggle. When i say the word snot or nostril she gives me a dirty look. She likes the word boobs. Of course, she likes the Jonas Brothers. But, so do I!!! (please ignore the sweat stain in the photo, it was summer time dude)















I'd suck if i didn't include her 10 year old bro Zach, who loves video games and is the kindest kid i know! He's single if anybody has a daughter they want to marry off!!!















My sister, Susan staring at bread. In a bread factory. Notice the man with a hairnet in the background. I laughed at him. Around the bend, i found my mom sampling the bread. I mean i saw her stuffing a whole role into her mouth while nervously glancing around wondering if anybody saw her. Yes, mom I did! I guess she is of the old school of try it before you buy it.

















Right after a 10 mile run and right before i broke the big appendage on my right foot!!

So, you see how i cleverly incorporated 4 into this photo tag. I randomly picked 4 photos. Well, perhaps not so randomly.

Anybody,facebook? I do and i was pleasantly surprised today. I randomly (there goes that word again) looked up an ex-boyfriend of mine. Then i randomly decided to extend a friend invitation to him. I saw that he is married with a kid so whats the harm right? So, not only did he accept my invite, but he also started a chat with me. On facebook. I didn't even know you could do this. On facebook. Apparently you can.

So, we chatted. He looks and acts the same as he did when i dated him. A gagillion years ago. Except, and in his words, said "i have less hair". What is it with men and hair?? Why can't they accept a compliment without mentioning their lack of hair. I find this fascinating. Do they think woman don't notice that they are half bald and they have to make sure we indeed do notice? Is it a nervous tick sort of thing that can't be helped. Is it programmed into their DNA to announce their hair status to the world? Of woman? They friend on facebook? Who they used to date a gagillion years ago??

So the chat was nice. He said he saw me at the movies a mabillion years ago when he first started dating his now wife. I said "oh did you say hello?" He said no, i just stared. He's a funny guy that ex of mine!!

Besides him, i have rekindled friendships with people i don't remember being friends with to begin with. So that perplexes me a bit. It's fun, this facebook.

Do you facebook? And if so, can you tell me some good stories?? Hooking up stories? Funny stories??

Here is what the universe told me today:
You can rest assured, Michelle, that those who have hurt you had absolutely no idea of what they were doing and what was really going on.
It never occurred to them that you'd become even more magnificent. That they'd be invoking your sympathy, adding to your compassion, and increasing your "sparkles." And it will still be eons before they can grasp that you actually welcomed them into your life and played their little games for some of these very reasons.

Cute.

Love you with all of my heart,
The Universe



I fucking love that Universe!!

THANK YOU!!!!

If you want to friend me on facebook, leave me a comment and i will email you with the info!!! Because i'm nice that way!! Because, i could always use more friends. With hair!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus