Monday, January 26, 2009

Does This Award Make Me Look Fat???













Dear sweet Diane has awarded me the I LOVE YOUR BLOG award!!! I just counted, i believe Diane has 14 awards, awarded to her on her blog, so you must must go there, to her blog and read her stuff. She always makes me laugh, giggle and nod my head in agreement. She's good that way. So, thank you my friend Diane!

So, i need an answer.

















The Universe emailed me this morning and here is what it said to me:
I don't like to make predictions, but the way things are going, Michelle, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this year you have a ball, go to a ball... and put the pics up on Facebook.
You are so poised for the time of your life -
The Universe


So, i thought i'd start here. And here is my question. It's actually a 2-parter.
1) Does this award make me look fat?
2) Do any of you think i need a haircut?

Ok, i am totally kidding. No need to answer. Because, i already know the answers. My universe has told me. And notice how i say MY UNIVERSE!!! Yep, being the complete and utter narcissist that i am, the universe is all mine. So, is that cool award up there, so there!!!!
























Ok??? We are nothing without our heart and soul. That tree there, could be the maker of some kick ass maple syrup right???? I fucking love that tree!!! I don't want to forget the bigger picture. The heart and soul of people that are all inherently good. All of you!!! I'm certain that there is good in every single human being. Mixed with lots of other stuff but goodness is there. Sometimes, you don't really have to search for it. It just shines though. Other times, not so much. But still......

It's there.

What i see with my eyes, is never as important as what exists out of view. I am far from a prolific philosopher or have a PhD. I am just a person living and trying to cope with the every day shit. The every week shit. Just the shit you know? What i hold within me is so much more important than possessions. I hold my heart.

I admit, sometimes it's hard to see because I joke around and try to laugh at the sad stuff. Or make the sad stuff a bit easier to handle. But, my beating heart is there. And somedays it feels broken up into a million pieces and all i can do is put the pieces back together fast enough so i can get on with it.

Some days i never seem to have the strength so I forge ahead. I just have to keep moving forward. And so it goes.

I listen to the music. A lot!!! It soothes me and i can dance. Well not with my broken toe, but perhaps on one foot????

That's another thing. My broken fractured toe. When it happened i asked WHY? Why now? Why today? Then i stopped asking why and realized perhaps its a good thing. It made me step back and really think and realize things. It made me realize i need to change the way i am doing things. Just a slight change here and a tweak there and my life will take a turn. For the better!!!

So, thank you broken toe!!!

Everything else is bullshit. All i have to do is look for the good. In everybody and everything. I've been finding it. Diane??? I think if I behave the way I do and seek out like minded people, life is good!!!!

From the Universe:
To dwell upon what might have been, is perhaps the greatest sin!

Woah, no way. Don't look back! Before you, just up ahead, lies Forever! It's a sparkling, magical time and place filled with smiles, laughter and new friends. A "place" filled with second chances and new circumstances, where EVERY dream you've ever Dreamt WILL (has already) come true. A place of endless discovery, boundless potential and blissful peace. It's opulent, it's colorful and it's easy. It's sunny, shady and breezy! Happy, carefree and infinite....and your going to be there a very very long time...so lighten up, get over it, look ahead and get jiggy with it!!!!


And just so you don't think i've gotten fucking soft or mushy on you guys, check this out i found it on Diane's blog and i liked it, so i took it. OK?














Nicely i ask. All of you who lurk, and by lurking i mean reading a blog, any blog, perhaps some day you might be so inclined to comment or shout out or give some loving or hating or whatever!!! I say this as a friend and a friend of every blogger.

I'm just saying!!!



I like this song. Pehaps the man above is really all of us here!!! You know? Or the woman above???? Fuck yeah!!!!
If you find yourself caught in love
Say a prayer to the man above
Thank him for everything you know
You should thank him for every breath you blow
If you find yourself caught in love
Say a prayer to the man above
Thank him for every day you pass
You should Thank him for saving your sorry ass
If you’re single, but looking out
You must raise your prayer to a shout
Another partner must be found
Someone to take your life beyond
Another TV “I Love 1999”
Just one more box of cheapo wine
If you find yourself caught in love
say a prayer to the man above
But If you don’t listen to the voices then my friend
You’ll soon run out of choices
What a pity it would be
You talk of freedom don’t you see
The only freedom that you’ll ever really know
Is written in books from long ago
Give up your will to Him that loves you
Things will change, I’m not saying overnight
You’ve gotta start somewhere
Start by kidding on you care
If you find yourself out of love
Shed a tear for the one you love
Tell your boss that you’ve gone away
Down your tools for a holiday
But If you’re going off to war then I wish you well
But don’t be sore
If I cheer the other team
Killing people’s not my scene
I prefer to give the inhabitants a say
Before you blow their town away
I like to watch them play
I like to marvel at the random beauty of a simple village girl
Why should she be the one who’s killed?

If you find yourself caught in love...
blog comments powered by Disqus