Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brain Stew - YUMMO!!!!


Green Day - Brain Stew
I'm having trouble trying to sleep
I'm counting sheep but running out
As time ticks by
And still I try
No rest for crosstops in my mind

On my own... here we go

My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed
Dried up and bulging out my skull
My mouth is dry
My face is numb
fucked up and spun out in my room

On my own... here we go

My mind is set on overdrive
The clock is laughing in my face
A crooked spine
My sense's dulled
Passed the point of delerium

On my own... here we go
























So, since its Hump Day and since I have a bunch of questions to answer I thought I would do just that. A runner friend of mine, Steve sent me some cool interview questions. You need to check out his blog steve in a speedo, not only because he is hilarious and a great runner, but he also features photos of his feet in various stages of blisters and other grossities.

Yep, so lets get on with it!!

1.) What brand of athletic gear are you most loyal to? Why?
When I first started running I was Mrs. Nike all the way!!!. I thought about how cool I would be with matching outfits for every single run. Then, it became apparent that I wasn't Mrs. Nike and wouldn't be inheriting any Nike outfits so I switched it up a bit. And my running outfits became a mishmash of all different brands. Remember the red fanny pack???? So, when I realized that that wasn't working either, I went back to Nike. So, yeah Nike. Just because it makes me look stunning and slender and like a real runner as opposed to a pretend runner.

2.) Which Simpson's character would you get along with the best? Why?

Mindy Simmons for sure....Mindy Simmons

Ever wonder if you've got a female equivalent lurking the lonely streets and lookin' for love? Well, that's exactly what Homer found in his coworker Mindy Simmons, a foxy redhead with an insatiable appetite for chili dogs, double-glazed doughnuts, and beer-fueled sessions in front of the tube. Swoon. Homer finds he's falling in love with Mindy Simmons, the beautiful new engineer at the plant. Things only get worse when Homer and Mindy are sent to represent the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant at the National Energy Convention in Capital City. The more time they spend together, the more Homer begins to fear that there may be more fusion at the hotel than back at the plant. Mindy tells Homer how she feels about him, and even though he's tempted by her beauty and her love for doughnuts and sandwiches, Homer stays faithful to Marge. That would be me. Mindy.


3.) If you had to pick a current game show to be on, which one would you pick? Why?
I am going to have to say Do you want to be a millionaire???? WHY??? DUDE, its not a very hard question to answer is it??? It's simple really. YES, i want to be a millionaire please!!!! Also, I love Slumdog and I think this game show is going to be resurrected again with Mr. Regis Philbin whom I have a crush on. I don't care that he is 78 years old. I just love him damn it..... But seriously, its a fun show with all the tenseness and rudeness and humor that a game show should have. Plus, REGIS!!!! Come on, you love him too right???

4.) On your drive to work, do you listen to alternative, classic rock, NPR, or the local pop station with the trashy and shameless morning show?
Oh, this is a no-brainer - ALTERNATIVE all the way.  But,  my iPod secretly contains lots of pop trash. Too much perhaps. I used to listen to the shameless stuff. I especially loved when they did the crank calls and scared people into thinking something bad happened to their family or friends, only to admit this is a crank call when the person at the other end was hysterical crying thinking they lost all of their savings. It was fucking funny AND i laughed uncontrollably at all the ways that people were fucked over.

5.) Who'd you rather: Angelina Jolie or Jessica Simpson?

AGAIN, a no-brainer - I am going to have to go with Angelina Jolie. First, she has sexy lips. I like big lips. Not over inflated lips like Goldie Hawn's botoxed grossness but sexy when you kiss you have something to hold on to. No i do not kiss with my hands but i like to kiss lips that have some sort of suction going on as opposed to lips that you can just slide off of. Ok, not a clue what I am talking about really. Also, and this is most important, I think, If I rather with Angelina than by proxy I am really rathering with Brad Pitt. Which is really what I would rather do anyway!!! So, yeah Angelina for sure!!!




















The Universe told me:
In both relationships and life, Michelle, trust begets trust.
Generosity begets generosity.

Love begets love.

Be the spark, especially when it's dark.

Hubba, hubba -
The Universe

Homer: Whew! I made it the whole day without seeing her again.
[The elevator arrives and Homer gets in. The door closes and he
notices he's crammed in with Mindy]
Aah! I mean, hello!
Mindy: [awkward] Heh...I guess we'll be going down together -- I mean,
getting off togeth -- I mean --
Homer: That's OK. I'll just push the button for the stimulator -- I
mean, elevator.

blog comments powered by Disqus