Monday, February 2, 2009

ATTENTION: MY READERS!!!


Watch the first 4.40
It's funny!!!

Attention:

Employees of Dunder - Mifflin

This has been a test of our emergency preparedness!!! There is no fire, it was only a simulation. Fire, not real. This was merely a training exercise!!!

Please take my instructions. You can watch the whole thing if you want. LURKERS TOO!!!

But the first 4 minutes 40 seconds is pretty fucking funny!!!!

The message from my universe today:

How will you answer those, Michelle, who will one day look at your utterly amazing life, complete with Mac Book and cool friends, and say, "Yeah, but for you it was easy"?
Huh, huh, huh?
The Universe


I've got lots more. It's just that my hands are not cooperating with my brain and that means i need to close shop and start anew tomorrow. TOE needs me!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus