Friday, February 6, 2009

I Want To Go To There....


Anybody who reads my blog knows that i am a huge Tina Fey fan. Meaning really i am a fan of Liz Lemon.
He smells like frosting. He likes to bake!! Imagine that????

I.WANT.TO.GO.TO.THERE!!!

I love this! A good friend of mine asked me what that meant and here was my answer:
That would be anywhere that is fun and special!!!

Fun and special. Gosh i ask for a lot don't I?? That got me to thinking..Does a fun and special place even exist in my world?? Sure it does. Sometimes my fun and special place is when i am reading a good book. Sometimes my fun and special place is when i am reading all the amazing blogs that you all write to me. They are written to me right?? Ok, good just checking. Sometimes, my fun and special place is when I plug in the earphones into my ears and blast some Black Fortys. Damn they rock. I'm lovin Sadie Sweet right now.

Always, my fun and special place is when I am running, with no exceptions. Ok, well I am not in my fun and special place when I am running and i fall. Nuff said!!!

But when i really want to go to there, I watch some 30 Rock! Since Liz Lemon is my therapist and I always ask WWLLD??? We have a special relationship and that is all I want to say right now.

In the past, I had a very hard time sleeping. I couldn't fall asleep and tossed and turned all night long. It was a very bad time in my life and I tried many things to sleep. Benadryl, melatonin, even some other stuff. They all worked for a bit, then stopped. Then I flicked the fleas and got rid of the bad stuff and i slept. Like a baby. All the bad stuff is now all good stuff.

Ok, well not all good, but i am working my ass to make it good. I like to do things for people. I like to help out. Guess what? I got to do just that these past few days. My close friend/running mentor needed me, and i was there. And I know 100% that if I need her for ANYTHING she would do the same for me. Not that its tit for tat or anything, its just nice to know. And i know. Without a doubt. Without asking. I did another good deed this week. I helped a precious friend to feel better. With ginger ale. So simple but it made a difference.

Please, i just want to make sure, I am not asking for praise or for anybody to say how great I am!!! I already know just how great I am!!!

But, when i hear the words "I am here for you" well it really makes me feel like "I want to go to there"!!!!!


The Sun and The Moon at The North Pole

I don't know about you guys, but that photo takes me breath away!! Stunning.

What my Universe told me today:
Sparks fly, angels talk,
time is bought and mountains walk.
How thoughts become things.
Haiku, Michelle. Haiku very much. Haiku.
The Universe


blog comments powered by Disqus