Friday, February 13, 2009

Paraskavedekatriaphobia Friggatriskaidekaphobia and Stuff.....


Lily Allen - Never Gonna Happen
I don't wanna hurt you cause I don't think it's a virtue
But you and I have come to our end
Believe me when I tell you that I never wanna see you again
And please can you stop calling cause it's getting really boring
And I've told you I don't want to be friends
Believe me when I tell you that I never wanna see you again

How on earth could I be any more obvious?
It never really did and now it's never gonna happen with the two of us
I don't understand what it is that you're chasing after
But it makes me really sad to hear you sound so desperate
It just makes it harder

I can see how it's confusing -- it could be considered using
When I call you up straight out of the blue
But I don't understand what else a girl in my position's to do
Now I know you feel betrayed but it's been weeks since I got laid
This doesn't mean that I don't think you're a fool
But I don't understand what else a girl in my position's to do

How on earth could I be any more obvious?
It never really did and now it's never gonna happen with the two of us
I don't understand what it is that you're chasing after
But it makes me really sad to hear you sound so desperate
It just makes it harder

I know it's rather ugly cause I know that you still love me
And this isn't any kind of excuse
I don't love you, I don't love you...













The lovely Heidi over at hihorosie gave me this so i had better live up to it huh???














Being that it is Friday the 13th I want to show you this fucking cool poster I made. It is a zombie movie poster and if you want to make one of your own go here zombie movie poster generator. Check out who the director is YO!! Click on the poster to enlarge it, if you must!!! It's scary YO!!!

Do you want to know what those big words mean up above?? I didn't make it up so go google it if you must. No surprise there.

Never Gonna Happen. Nope. What? When i say stop, I mean it YO!!! Just listen to the song. OK?

So, I have a friend. She is very special to me. She is not all that healthy and it kills me to see that in her. Not only is she gorgeous, but she is smart as a whip and puts me in my place constantly. She says things like "michelle, your too hard on yourself" "you worry to much about me". I am and I do. Guilty as charged here. I learn from her every single day. She is young, 23 years old. Yet, she teaches me YO!!! I love her and want her around a very long time.

I emailed my foot doctor last night. He is currently on vacation in Florida and here is what he emailed me:
Truth is unless you have fantastic healing powers you still should be strapped up and the toe immobilized as well as wearing the fracture shoe. the fact that it doesn't hurt is avery good sogn but don't push it!!!
If you took an x-ray now I don't think it would show any healing as of yet....well maybe. But it might be a good idea to take one to make sure the fractured fragment is still in good allignment and did not move. either call Alla for one of my covering doctors or have Ilene send you to Harvey's palce for an x-ray

WTF????? NO HEALING????
This simply is not acceptable to me. It is just NOT!!! Then my doctor/running friend told me to wait until next week when it hits 1 month so it will indeed show HEALING so that I do not get depressed if I have an x-ray too soon and it doesn't show healing!! Makes sense right??? So, next Wednesday I will go for an xray of my foot/TOE. I am *crossing my fingers* that the report is good YO!!!

Yesterday, Liz Lemon. I was talking and the doorbell rang so she excused herself to answer the door. Then I look up and see Liz Lemon slamming the closet door right outside the office where I was sitting. So, I said "YO LIZ LEMON, do you put people in the closet and not let them out???" Or do they "come out of the closet by themselves??" She laughed YO!!!

I was thinking about something. I think perhaps, I complain too much? Believe me, I know there are so many people out there much worse off than I am. So what?? I have a broken TOE??? SO WHAT??? I need to really step it up a bit and man up or woman up or just up!!! Shut the fuck up is more like it!!! I hate this part of me. The complaining baby part of me. The part of me that wants sympathy and love and hope. I just wanna be like this cool dudette that is strong and unnerving and cool. I have work to do in this area, obviously!!!

Shall I touch upon Valentines Day again??? Well here is something cool I read on Wikipedia:
In Finland Valentine's Day is called Ystävänpäivä which translates into "Friend's day". As the name indicates, this day is more about remembering all your friends, not only your loved ones. In Estonia Valentine's Day is called Sõbrapäev, which has a similar meaning.



















I love this card and if somebody gave it to me, I would be in love forever!!! WHY??? Dude, it tells me just what to do. Simple easy to understand words without any innuendos or beating around the bush. (pun intended)

The Universe told me this today:
When you begin to find love, Michelle, in people and places where you haven't found it before, it's always because you've grown.
You so rock,
The Universe

blog comments powered by Disqus