Saturday, February 28, 2009

Confessions Of A Crazy Couch Potato....


Radiohead - Creep
When you were here before,
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel,
Your skin makes me cry

You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so very special

But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts,
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice
when I'm not around
You're so very special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here, ohhhh, ohhhh

She's running out the door
She's running out
She run run run run...
run... run...

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so very special
I wish I was special

And I'll tell you why. It is my fault that I am unable to run now. I did it to myself. It was brought on by my own stupidity.










I had another X-ray yesterday and it yielded the same result as the first X-ray and the second X-ray. NO FUCKING HEALING! There is a 2-3 millimeter separation in my bone going into the joint. That is all I know. So, I will be seeing another doctor on Monday. I am hoping against hope that I do not need some sort of surgical intervention. A pin or screw or something like that.

I fucking hate this shit. I am frustrated and confused. And, I did it to myself. This is all my fault. I am unable to grasp why my body is rebelling against me. My sister just said to me that I should concentrate on what I can do instead of dwelling on what I can’t do! Yeah right!!!

I am sure there is some sort of logical explanation as to why my bone is not healing back together. Perhaps it is a lack of calcium in my body?? Although, I doubt that because I am a cheese/yogurt/dairy lover!!!










I really don't want to alarm you but here is what I am starting to look like.

















You can clearly see that it is me. The curly hair and cute shoes. If you look real close you can see the crack in my TOE!!! Also, notice the remote control that I am clutching and the beer I am apparently drinking. I think I am enjoying myself but, I am not entirely sure.

I know, I am a big complainer. I like to whine and cry and get all sorts of attention. SO WHAT???

I just glanced out of my 4th floor window and the sun is shining. It is calling out to me. Teasing me. HAHA, you can't run. Then when I do go outside, guess what I see? People. Running. All around me. That is not very nice Ms. Sun. Do not mock me. I won't have it.

Oh so I am ordering this. yerba mate tea and I have a great recipe for chai.
2 Tablespoons of Yerba Mate
and a 1/2 teaspoon of each
cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, allspice and nutmeg
or you can switch out the allspice for clove
Just put it all in a coffee maker and then you know, put it in your favorite mug and you know, drink it.





It's buy one, get one free. Run and do it. Then let me know how you like it. Lots of raw foodies drink this tea. I do not know why, but perhaps it tastes good???

Speaking of food, this may get your motor running for the weekend 10 delicacies. Before, you say EWWWWW or GROSS consider this. Perhaps, just perhaps one of those items actually tastes, you know....GOOD??? I will never know, because there is no way in a witches tit that I would put any of those things into my mouth.

But, I did consume turtle soup once. I kinda liked it too.















This photo takes my breathe away.
IT IS A FIRE RAINBOW - THE RAREST OF ALL NATURALLY OCCURRING ATMOSPHERIC PHENOMENA. THE PICTURE WAS CAPTURED ON THE IDAHO / WASHINGTON BORDER. THE EVENT LASTED ABOUT 1 HOUR. CLOUDS HAVE TO BE CIRRUS, AT LEAST 20.000 FEET IN THE AIR, WITH JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF ICE CRYSTALS AND THE SUN HAS TO HIT THE CLOUDS AT PRECISELY 58 DEGREES.

The Universe told me:
Actually, the only effective way of changing another person, Michelle, is by changing yourself.
Works every time, guaranteed.


The Universe


AND:

















"I don’t know what’s right and what’s real anymore, I don’t know how I’m meant to feel anymore!!
blog comments powered by Disqus