Thursday, February 5, 2009

Love In The Year 2009.....



With this:



Liberté Méditerranée Yogourt
High-Milkfat, Probiotic, Ultra-Rich “Dessert” Yogurt

I could love on yogurt and give up dessert. If you think you don’t like yogurt, try this: If you didn’t see the carton with the word yogourt, you might guess you were eating strawberries and cream. If your idea of the best yogurt is something that can pass for cream, pudding and dessert you simply must try this.

Liberté Méditerranée Yogourt is a sundae-style yogurt (fruit on the bottom) from Canada, made with milk from Vermont. It is quite simply the most delicious fruit yogurt I have ever eaten.

And, it has the same calories as most other whole milk, fruit-sweetened yogurts.

From their website:
*In addition to health value, the live bacteria cultures contribute to the creaminess. Liberté uses Bioghurt cultures, which can successfully colonize in the intestines. Read more about probiotics.

Flavors
There are 12 flavors Liberté Méditerranée Yogourt, and if you have access to all of them, we envy you. The four flavors of currently available in the U.S. (at Whole Foods Markets) are exceptional:

Strawberries, my favorite, tasting exactly like summertime strawberries and cream
Wild Blackberries,
Peach & Passion Fruit, a sweet and sunny combination
Plum and Walnut, a sophisticated marriage of dark plum and walnut flavors with crunchy walnut bits.


Read all about this exquisite yogurt here
liberte.

I've only tried the strawberry but I couldn't get enough of it and I am 100% going to make a Whole Foods run to stock up on this delight. Believe me folks, yogurt usually doesn't make me all happy like. Until today. This stuff just explodes in your mouth and tastes like a decadent dessert that you would have in a restaurant after an expensive dinner.

If you have a Whole Foods near you, and are in the Northeast part of the
USA GO NOW AND BUY!!! RIght NOW!! PLEASE!! If this stuff doesn't give you a food orgasm then I simply don't know what will.

The Universe told me this today:
Think back to a happy time in your life, Michelle. A really, really happy time. If you can, try to remember the happiest you've ever felt. Think of the laughter, the peace, the confidence, the ease of it all. Emotionally, relive a few of those moments. Don't think of the details (people, places, or circumstances); just think of the way you felt.
Good. Very good. We're just creating some building blocks for tomorrow and the rest of your amazing life.

Adios,
The Universe





I wasn't in the best of moods when i awoke today...because of a nightmarish dream I had that I can't seem to get a handle on!! Pearly-Q??? See what I mean??? Anyway, I just want to
HIGH - FIVE you all.  



That is all.
Oh one more thing:

"The problem in my life and other people's lives is not the
absence of knowing what to do, but the absence of doing it."

Fuck yeah!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus