Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Keeping It Real......Nothing To See Here Move Along...


Limp Bizkit Break Stuff
Its just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is fucked
Everybody sux
You don't really know why
But you want justify
Rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker
It's just one of those days!!


Its all about the he says she says bullshit
I think you better quit
Lettin' shit slip
Or you'll be leavin with a fat lip
Its all about the he says she says bullshit
I think you better quit talkin that shit
(Punk, so come and get it)
Its just one of those days
Feelin' like a freight train
First one to complain
Leaves with a blood stain
Damn right I'm a maniac
You better watch your back
Cuz I'm fuckin' up your program
And if your stuck up
You just lucked up
Next in line to get fucked up
Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker
Its just one of those days!!

I feel like shit
My suggestion is to keep your distance cuz right now im dangerous
We've all felt like shit
And been treated like shit
All those motherfuckers that want to step up
I hope you know I pack a chain saw
I'll skin your ass raw
And if my day keeps goin' this way I just might break somethin' tonight...
I hope you know I pack a chain saw
I'll skin your ass raw
And if my day keeps goin' this way I just might break somethin' tonight...
I hope you know I pack a chain saw
I'll skin your ass raw
And if my day keeps goin' this way I just might break your fuckin' face tonight!!
Give me somethin' to break
Give me somethin' to break
Just give me somethin' to break
How bout your fuckin' face
I hope you know I pack a chain saw, what!!...
A chain saw, what!!...
A motherfucking chain saw, what!!...
So come and get it

Let's face it, there are good and bad days. There are days when you want to jump out of bed and go crazy. In a good way. Those are the good days. Then, there are the days where you feel like shit and just want to stay in your cozy bed because you are afraid you may rip someone's head off. In a bad way. Those are the bad days.

I try. Really I do. I try to make the best of things, but I am only human even though I am Rawcool. I have so much pent up energy and without being able to exercise, it just sits inside of me. Waiting. Annoyingly waiting.

Then, I get these annoying little aches and pains in areas on my body that should be pain free. Like my left lower back. I never had pain there before nor did I do anything to explain why the pain is there, yet it's there. WHY? Is my body rebelling against me because it was my fault I broke my TOE? Perhaps.

It's just that:
1) I hate not being able to run
2) Everybody hates me and my attitude
3) Liz Lemon loves me!
4) YAY for that
5) I am a couch potato
6) That sucks
7) Keeping it real is getting harder for me
8) WOOHOO Lost is on tonight
9) WOOHOO Top Chef is on tonight
10) How pathetic am I for using WOOHOOs??

I know I am being redundant talking endlessly about the fact that I cannot run. So, lets move on OK??

Valentines Day!!!! Ummm, blah!!! Don't get me wrong, its not that I don't love me some chocolate's and stuff, but dude why do we need a day to say I Love You??? IMHO, that day should be freaking every day right??? I say I love you constantly. Mostly to myself, but still....


Now, there is the way I would want to celebrate Valentine's Day!!!

And this too:



















Perhaps this gets the message across?


































Mostly, i feel this



















Other than all that, I am perfectly fine!!!

My Universe told me this today:
One of my favorite things about time and space, Michelle, is that absolutely NOTHING can ever happen there that can't be seen as a blessing in some wonderful way.
Perspective rules,
The Universe

"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These
are but trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life's
pathway, the good they do is inconceivable."

-- Joseph Addison

See, how adorable I am. I complain and say how miserable I am, yet I always conclude my posts with an uplifting message from both the Universe and a quote of the day!!!! I freaking ROCK!!!!!

And thank you all for either volunteering to be my runnernanny or totally saying no to me. Either way, its cool because I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus