Saturday, March 7, 2009

Don't You Evah......



I am frightened people.....did you know, you can break the internet??? This is not good. We all need to ban together and NEVER, EVAH type google INTO google. I have it on good authority folks.

Please, I am prone to panic attacks and this breaking of the internet will really send me over the edge!!! Ok, I see you laughing..This is no laughing matter. What is wrong with you people...

Do you want to be the one to break the internet?? Is that what you want to be remembered for?? Is that what you want your tombstone to say?? I think not!!

We need to ban together here and get the word out...
Do not, under any circumstances type the word google INTO google...OK???

The Universe told me this:
Oh yeah, regarding your ancient spiritual contracts, Michelle, that outlined every facet of the life you now lead? Well, just wanted to remind you that they're all re-written every dawn, and perpetually updated as each day unfolds.
Proving yet again that nothing is meant to be, that you are truly unlimited, and that anything can happen next, if you choose it.

Whooohooooo!
The Universe











I was a bit of a bad girlie today!!! Can you guess what I did????
blog comments powered by Disqus