Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Embrace The Vague.....



I need you to run here what were you thinking and laugh your ass off. Then when you are done laughing your ass off, come back here to read my post. Well, you can really do whatever you want, but I promise you, you will laugh. Or not. But, if you don't laugh there is seriously something wrong with you. Ok, not seriously, but Vic is cheeky.

Since today is "Embrace the Vague" day, here is my contribution.















So, I am a copy cat!! I admit it and embrace it!!! Here we go!!

  • Doctor today. Not my fault that after 6 weeks there is only 20% worth of healing. So there. Anyway, two options.
  • 1) this Exogen ultrasound bone healing system
  • 2) Surgery
  • Reason it is not my fault - it is a fucking bad break in a bad bad place.
  • Will I be able to run? Sure, he said. When, I said. Soon, he said.
  • Fuck
  • Brooklyn Half Marathon - May 30th. Most likely yes I shall run it.
  • Oh, that bone healing system, 20 min per day for 2 weeks.
  • I discovered, after hating it for most of my life, that I enjoy a cup of afternoon Chai tea. It's relaxing.
  • It's organic too
  • Oh, that photo up there, thats my foot. Wrapped up like a fucking mummy. Feels kinda good and secure. Like a blankey in the middle of the night.
  • The Bachelor- DO NOT GET ME STARTED. Thank you!
  • Surgery involves cutting, pushing and pinning, in that order.
  • It also involves pulling out the pin without cutting me open again. HOW?? WTF??
  • Have I been vague enough??
  • If not, I can get vaguer!!!



I need to get just a bit more specific now. It is about the peanut butter. The food that I love. So, I went over and over AND over, all of your peanut butter comments and I have decided whom I would love to send a jar of White Chocolate Wonderful to. Believe me, I loved every SINGLE comment. So, its not like I love any of you more. No jealously please. I love you all equally.

So, I am going with this dude. Adam over at I am boring. First, he is far from boring, lets just get that straight right off the bat. But, something about a dancing banana just cracks me up. Adam, my runner nanny, email me your address please. michellejoy61@gmail.com.

The Universe told me:
Until you dream, Michelle, there isn't a mold.

Until you speak, there isn't a promise.

And until you move, there isn't a path.
Yet do these simple things, Michelle, and you totally own me.

Friendsters forever,
The Universe


"I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a
could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be
a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might-
have-been has never been, but a has was once an are."

-- Milton Berle

Go Milton Berle, he knew his stuff huh????









blog comments powered by Disqus