Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Taste Of Blood....


Mazzy Star - Taste Of Blood
Red oh red,
The taste of blood
On lips of wine
Red so silent,
Wait a minute
Or just a little while
What are you looking for,
The taste of red,
The taste of fear
From your seemingly convincing smile
Red oh red,
The taste of blood
On lips of wine
The time is waiting maybe
Takes away from your demise
From your demise
Say you're slippin'
Maybe so
It's not easy
Now you know

It is Vampire week here at Raw Cool.


















We all pretty much know what vampires are and do and how they live. Or we all have our "own" version a a vampire. Just to clarify what they are specifically:

Vampires are beings of folklore and mythology that basically exist by feeding off the lifeforce of humans and/or animals. Usually, they are “undead” or ressurrected corpses, who live off the blood of other beings. Undead is a collective name for fictional or legendary beings that are deceased yet behave as if alive. Undead may be incorporeal, such as ghosts, or corporeal, such as vampires and zombies. Undead are featured in the legends of most cultures and in many works of fantasy and horror fiction.

But, today being the first of 4 days of Vampire posts, Raw cool wants to talk about "feeding off of others" Much like a psychic vampire who feeds off the spiritual or emotional energy of another being to make itself stronger.

Think about this. I'll wait. Don't we all do this at one time or another. I do.

In its purest form,I go for my morning run. Up ahead, I see a gazelle runner. Real fast and beautiful. So, I speed up, try to catch the gazelle so I can "feed" off and get "energy" from him/her so that I now become a gazelle runner to. Imagine your aura extending out towards your target and then when it reaches, imagine the energy being sucked like a vacuum into you. Gazelle runners energy floats into my head and I can't be stopped. It's happened folks.












Also, psychic vampires do not feed to harm others only to save themselves. They can replenish their own life force from feeding off things such as: The Environment, which can include lightening, thunderstorms, and natural events, such as oceans, tides, and full moons. Plants and Trees, usually in wide-open spaces. The main food source for psychic vampires is Life Energy. The way in which they feed in order to receive Life Energy is through Ambient feeding – taking excess energy from those around them Sexual energy – energy is created during the sex act Emotional energy – can feed off any emotion such as fear, hate, sadness, envy, greed, happiness, and love.

So, yo think about this. We do this. All the fucking time. We feed off of other peoples emotions. It is just human nature.

I feed off of music too. It inhabits my soul and evokes all sorts of emotions. I can make me feel euphoric or depressed all in a matter of 5 minutes.

What I refuse to feed on though, is hate - greed - and any toxic shit that I feel coming towards me. I run in the opposite direction and refuse to look back. I stay far far away from those sorts of people. It's bad for my karma. In fact, its bad for most people, vampires included.


So, what do you "feed" off of? Could be scriptures from the bible, could be your family's love, could be food....What makes you feel strong and whole and satisfied?



The Universe told me today:
Tell me, Michelle, do folks really think they can become lost, end up lonely, or fail, when all they have to do to change absolutely everything is help another?
Your G.P.S. of love,
The Universe
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes back."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe
blog comments powered by Disqus