Monday, March 30, 2009

Scream Your Excitement.....



Do you see the potential here? First, isn't it every women's dream to have a "shoe" closet? Well, in my case it is my dream to have a "running kicks" closet. Dude, I am drooling over the thought. All my kicks - not only in alphabetical order BUT also in color order. I get giddy just thinking about the possibilities.

Now real dude's what up yo? Can you picture it? Green man, you out there? A dream come true I suppose.

What would your dream closet be like? What would it hold? A little bit of everything or just 1 important item in your life? I'd like to know!!
















The Universe told me today:
Michelle, the Chinese say, "The best time to plant a tree was always 20 years ago. The second best time is always today."

Funny how planting trees and taking action on the life of your dreams are the same that way.
The Universe

“When Rabbit said, `Honey or condensed milk with your bread?' he was so excited that he said, `Both,' and then, so as not to seem greedy, he added, `But don't bother about the bread, please.'” A A Milne
blog comments powered by Disqus