Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FLOAT - Kiss Me, I'm Shit-Faced....


Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies
Must it take a life for hateful eyes
To glisten once again
Five hundred years like Gelignite
Have blown us all to hell
What savior rests while on his cross we die
"Forgotten Freedom Burns"
Has the Shepard led his lambs astray
to the bigot and the gun

Must it take a life for hateful eyes
To glisten once again
Cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Singin' drunken lullabies

I watch and stare as Rosin`s eyes
Turn a darker shade of red
And the bullet with this sniper lie
In their bloody gutless cell
Must we starve on crumbs from long ago
Through these bars of men made steel
Is it a great or little thing we fought
Knelt the conscience blessed to kill

Must it take a life for hateful eyes
To glisten once again
Cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Singin' drunken lullabies

Ah, but maybe it`s the way you were taught
Or maybe it`s the way we fought
But a smile never grins without tears to begin
For each kiss is a cry we all lost
Though nothing is left to gain
But for the banshee that stole the grave
Cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Singin' drunken lullabies

I sit in and dwell on faces past
Like memories seem to fade
No colour left but black and white
And soon will all turn grey
But may these shadows rise to walk again
With lessons truly learnt
When the blossom flowers in each our hearts
Shall beat a new found flame

Must it take a life for hateful eyes
To glisten once again
Cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Singin' drunken lullabies

HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LADS AND LASSYS......

In case your all wondering, I am indeed wearing green today. That is my way of celebrating St. Paddy's Day. Since, I do not drink or attend the parade, I thought it was the least I could do.

Are we all Irish today? Not really, but it's fun anyway. Plus, I look stunning in green. Actually, I look stunning in anything I wear. And, no I am not drunk. I do fancy an irish ale of some sort, but I am sad to say I will spend this evening watching American Idol. I'm cool that way.

That song up there, I really dig these lyrics:
I sit in and dwell on faces past
Like memories seem to fade
No colour left but black and white
And soon will all turn grey
But may these shadows rise to walk again
With lessons truly learnt
When the blossom flowers in each our hearts
Shall beat a new found flame


I just like what it says. To me, its says that, and correct me if I am wrong, but it says that the stuff in your past that perhaps, haunts you and hurts you will eventually fade and fade and turn from colors into black and whites and then it will disappear and newer, better, more wonderful stuff shall blossom within you. Yeah, its happening for me as I type.


















The Irish Sex Fairy:

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.
=============
3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.
=============
4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It’s more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, or jogging 20 blocks and you don’t need special sneakers!
=============


5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.
=============


6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!
=============


7 . Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.
=============


8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.
=============


9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.
=============


10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.
=============

You can all thank me later OK???

The Universe told me today:
One of the things I've learned from witnessing civilization after civilization after civilization, Michelle, is that one should never underestimate the profound resiliency of the human spirit, nor how swiftly things can change for the better - often overnight.
Swoosh -
The Universe


These things, I warmly wish for you-
Someone to love,
Some work to do,
A bit of o’ sun
A bit o’ cheer
And a guardian angel
Always near.


SWOOSH!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus